Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leennp

Ideas for master bath paint color to go with Carrara marble

leennp
10 years ago

ok, so I tried to search on Gardenweb for this topic before posting and I am doing probably doing something wrong but got very little threads returned, so I apologize is this has been asked to death before, but need some help to cut down on just how many paint samples I buy! I am looking for a wall color for the master bath which will have a Carrara marble top on a dark walnut vanity. The room does not get a ton of light as only one small window and room is also on the small side. Trim in the house is BM Decorator White, master bedroom color is also yet to be decided, but that room is large and has lot of natural light, I am leaning towards something blue or silver in both rooms but can't get the undertones correct, the master bedroom can be darker, but bath I wanted lighter. SO any suggestions for what I should consider checking out for wall colors? The hallway leading into the master bedroom is most likely going to be revere pewter. I had tried grey owl for master bath but it looks awful next to the marble. Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!