Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deb52899

Can't find this lamp - can you help?

Debbi Branka
9 years ago

I bought 2 of these lamps at Home Goods last week. I need one more. I can't even find it online. I think I found one on Amazon for a ton of money. I paid $69.99 each for them. I was excited to find this one on Houzz, but then it says it's not available when I try to buy it. Anyone know of one anywhere?

Here is a link that might be useful: [Traditional Iris Blue And White Porcelain With Crystal Table Lamp on Houzz[(https://www.houzz.com/products/iris-blue-and-white-porcelain-with-crystal-table-lamp-prvw-vr~7827855)

Comments (16)

• jewelisfabulous
    9 years ago

You might check Amazon. After seeing a lamp I loved in a small exclusive lamp shop in the wealthy part of our city, I searched and found it on Amazon (for a lot less!). Sometimes, lamps are listed in weird categories (like in tools!) on Amazon, so have it search the entire site.

• Debbi Branka
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Jewel. I did find it on Amazon already, but it was more than 3 times the price, and sold by a third party seller. Only one of them. I really thought you could find anything on the internet, so they have to be SOMEWHERE! The brand is Drexel Heritage, by the way.

• peony4
    9 years ago

That's a lovely lamp!

I would suggest waiting a week, and going back to Home Goods to see if they set out another like it. I had this luck not long ago--not sure if someone returned it or if they received more in stock.

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    9 years ago

Lamps Plus has discontinued it, so you might look up other Home Goods stores, if you still have the tags from them and call to see if any other HG stores have one.

• htrinh
    9 years ago

Have you checked Marshall's and TJMaxx for the lamp? Since they are all part of the same group, I often see the same home decor in all the stores.

• tuesday_2008
    9 years ago

If you have family or friends who live in other parts of the state or even other states that can check their Home Goods, they may be able to find one for you.

• always1stepbehind
    9 years ago

I was going to suggest TJMaxx and Marshal since they are related to Home Goods. Definitely worth going to the next city or county next to you. Hope you find it.

• joaniepoanie
    9 years ago

Shouldn't the salespeople at HG be able to locate one on their computer inventory and either have it held for you if at another store in your area or have it shipped to your store?

• yayagal
    9 years ago

Here you go and it's less $.

Here is a link that might be useful: Iris lamp

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    9 years ago

yaya, when you go to 'See it at Lamps Plus' you get the message that it can't be found, as shown below.

Here is a link that might be useful: We're Sorry! We were unable to find

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

We have a number of home goods in the area, and I've been successful at find multiples at different area stores.

• yayagal
    9 years ago

M3D darn it and I was so happy I found it, grrrrrrr. Thanks for the heads up.

• Debbi Branka
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yaya I was so excited too. Thanks for trying. I've called all the HG in my state (mi) and some in my moms state (IN). No luck.

• kjmystery
    9 years ago

Just came home from my local Home Goods store and there is one on the shelf. Maybe you can call that store directly to see if they will ship it to you or to your local Home Goods store. It is the Home Goods in Victor, NY, 14564, Tel: 585-924-0537. Good Luck...hope it works out for you! :)

• Debbi Branka
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I'm on the phone with them right now!

• Debbi Branka
    Original Author
    9 years ago

So frustrating! They can't ship store-to-store. They can't ship to a person. And you must be physically in the store to purchase an item. Because of a security breach they had a couple years ago, they have tightened up security measures and don't store any info, can't take payments over the phone, etc. So after looking in now my third state, I can't get it anyway! Thank you KJ for thinking of my lamp while you were shopping!