Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anele_gw

Sherwin-Williams Sale, 40% off

anele_gw
10 years ago

This sale does not seem to be happening as often as it used to.

And remember-- you don't have to pick your colors now. Just buy the paint, and when you're ready, bring it back in to have the color added.

I am so excited-- we are going to repaint all of my kids' bedrooms, plus the living room (finally, after living with a color I hate for a year, haha).

Here is a link that might be useful: SW Sale

Comments (8)

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Just got back with two gallons, not tinted yet! Untinted, unopened cans are also returnable if you don't use them!

• chloenkitty
    10 years ago

Yes thanks! I went this morning, they have it again in October or November.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    10 years ago

Just saved $114 on paint. Thanks so much for the info.

• madeyna
    10 years ago

Thankyou for posting this. Its just the push I need to paint my kitchen

• Gooster
    10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I need to paint that dining room and bathroom, after all.

• RNmomof2 zone 5
    10 years ago

I had a painter purchase paint at MAB a few years ago. Since then SW purchased MAB. MAB still lets me purchase paint at the painters discount (which is about 40%). It's nice because I don't have to wait for a sale. It doesn't hurt to ask if your paint store would do the same thing.

• anele_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Tibb-- I forgot about that! Great reminder! What are you painting?

Chloen, yes! The last time was Nov. I thought it was more then 2x a year, but perhaps I am wrong.

Beverly, yay! What did you get?

Madeyna and Gooster, yes, it's a good incentive!

Rnmom, that is great to know!

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Anele, I want to repaint my bedroom, which is now in BM Quiet Moments. I actually like the Quiet Moments, but sometimes it's a little to minty. Also, my bedroom was a barn, and has pine beams, and my furniture is dark brown, while the rug is a wool stripe with different shoes of browns and cool, gray blues (very Cape Cod-y), so I want a gray, Nantucket-y blue (SW Languid blue is exactly it!) to strike a contrast next to the browns of the rug and furniture but compliment the blues and grays in the rug.

Also want to repaint my LR, which I did in BM White Sand, which I absolutely do NOT like (too peachy). I really want to do it in a darker taupe or brown, since there isn't a lot of wall space between the paintings and the windows, but the ceiling is pine and low, so I'm not sure it'll work. Too cave-like, maybe. HOwever, it's a winter LR, so warm and cozy works in that room.

Just came back from the hardware store and picked up a bunch of chips. I'm liking all of the taupes.

When I get home tomorrow, I'll put them all up and live with them for a while. I wouldn't be painting the LR until next fall anyway. I REALLY want to do it in BM Midsummer Night, but hmmmâ¦that is really, really dark and may really need a white ceiling.

We'll see!