Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Redo my bedroom....

Posted by AnnieDeighnaugh (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 7:49

Rats! I saw this and now I want to completely redo my bedroom. If these colors don't generate that "aahhhh" feeling, I don't know what will!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Redo my bedroom....

Do it!
I think that palette is gorgeous.
We used similar colors based on this print for my mother's bedroom, and it's gorgeous and soft. Your colors are even more etherial. Now I want them, too!

Mom's chintz

o

That fabric is so pretty.

o

If you're totally in love, and it's time to re-do, go for it! Lovely color combo, BTW, and I'm not usually 'peach girl'.

o

Such a pretty fabric, B!

I'm afraid DH would have a fit....I mean I only hung the curtains less than a year ago....

I'm still unhappy with my BR as it doesn't have the ahhh feeling I want, but I've got a lot on my plate right now, so it will have to wait...but I can dream, can't I?

o

Yes you do. You still need to show us the veil! :)

o

Those are nice colors. I have them in my bathroom and kept waiting for DH to say it's too feminine, but he actually likes it. They have a fresh and calming effect.

Go for it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here