|Hi all, |
I'd love it if you would pop over to the bathroom forum and weigh in on my bathroom lighting issues. I'm trying to decide what chandelier and sconce options coordinate the best and would work with the mirrors I have and my other bathroom selections.
Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Bathroom Forum post
|We paired the Bryant Sconce (4) with Venetian Mirrors (2) at the two vanities and hung the Visual Comfort/Circa "Petite Paris Flea Market Chandelier" over the tub. Looks great. |
A word of caution, the Bryant has a very small base -- iirc, it needs a 3" box, which could be a special request -- our electricians used 4" boxes by default...
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.