|Hi all, |
I'd love it if you would pop over to the bathroom forum and weigh in on my bathroom lighting issues. I'm trying to decide what chandelier and sconce options coordinate the best and would work with the mirrors I have and my other bathroom selections.
Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Bathroom Forum post
|We paired the Bryant Sconce (4) with Venetian Mirrors (2) at the two vanities and hung the Visual Comfort/Circa "Petite Paris Flea Market Chandelier" over the tub. Looks great. |
A word of caution, the Bryant has a very small base -- iirc, it needs a 3" box, which could be a special request -- our electricians used 4" boxes by default...
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here