anyone have a southern living at home renaissance hurricane? Just wanted to know how you decorated with it. I want two to go on my mantle, however, I have a lot of SLAH things that are layered with coffee beans, garbanza beans, rosehips etc.. I am out of ideas. I am kind of hesitating on buying them because I don't really know what to do or what to "layer" with?? Does anyone have one of these or pics they could share?? Or any other ideas?
|Pics of the Renaissance Hurricane decorated !!!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Renaissance Hurricane ideas
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here