Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Have Pillivuyt Porcelain Dinnerware?

Posted by bird_lover6 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 21:20

I just love french white porcelain, and am seriously considering buying some new dinnerware in white. Right now, I have a lot of Spode blueware which would look great mixed with the white porcelain, since the white in my Spode is a "cool" white.

I'm considering the "Eclectique" or ""Basketweave" at William Sonoma. The "Basketweave" is quite transitional, imo, and would work well in a variety of settings. I'm just wondering how hard the "weave" is to clean. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Have Pillivuyt Porcelain Dinnerware?

And here's the basketweave pattern. Does it say "spring/summer" to you? I'd be using it all year.

o

Are those by Pillivuyt? I love white dishes for everyday. The basket weave is very nice; what style is your home/kitchen?

I wish I could find a good source for Pillivuyt. I have these wonderful white porcelain mussel shells from them, bought in Paris, that I can not find anywhere on line.

o

Mtn,
These?
or these?

Try this:
USA
Grand public
Pillivuyt USA Inc.
180 George Street, #104
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
Phone: +1 952-474-4016
Fax: +1 952-474-4492
info@pillivuytus.com
http://www.pillivuytus.com/

Professionnels de la Restauration / Catering
Steelite International America
154 Keystone Drive
New Castle
PENNSYLVANIA 16105
Toll free : 800 367 3493
Telephone : 724 856 4900
Fax : 724 856 7925
Email : usa@steelite.com
www.steelite.com

Or, you may have to write to Paris, but I have had luck doing this with other France-based kitchen related companies.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pillivuyt

This post was edited by kitchendetective on Thu, Mar 28, 13 at 14:23

o
Sorry, I didn't respond to OP

No, I do not have the Pillivuyt, but I responded a bit on your Mikasa thread.

o

I have a set of Pillivuyt, They are the simple white ones with no border or pattern. I really love their weight and they have held up beautifully. I was able to get a pretty good discount at WS, and It worked out better to buy the pieces individually as opposed to buying the set for some reason.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here