|We need some help selecting a wall color to go with a multi-colored tile. |
For our powder room, we're using the below tile as an accent wall behind the mirror and the more plain tile on the floor (Roca's Stratos Atmosphere). The tile is a combination of blue celeste, kays green and bardiglio marbles - so grey, blue and various shades of green. The ungrouted version is what our lot will look like, but we will use the same laticrete grey grout as in the sample.
Any ideas on what color would make sense on the wall? Our initial reaction was something lighter and more neutral because there are so many colors, but we also feel like powders rooms should have some color pop.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
|How much wall area is there in the room?|
|check out C2 Salish Sea, #745, or Mystery #776|
Here is a link that might be useful: 745, 776
|Thanks Tibbrix! |
The area of the the accent wall is 3' 8" by 10". The size of the entire powder room is 3' 8" by 5' 8".
|So it' not a lot of wall space. I'd go for a striking color. |
Did you check out the two C2 colors? I think they'd be gorgeous with your tiles.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here