|Despite bringing them indoors from late October through April, thorough cleanings and annual paint jobs, the painted wood rocking chairs we keep on our deck lasted only 5 years. |
DH had advised going w/ all-weather the first time, and I am conceding. I'd prefer testing for comfort instead of ordering online. So I am wondering if any of you in my area have purchased one you like or know of any source you would recommend.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here