|What would be the most appropriate door knob for these vintage looking doors? I would love to do all antique reproduction knobs but unfortunately it is just not in the budget. |
Would this one work? I have been trying to find new knobs that have something other than the circular rosette but it seems like the rectangle back plates are just not that popular anymore.
Thanks for any leads!
|A client of mind has those and they look very nice on her doors. |
Probably over budget for you, but..
Here is a link that might be useful: REPRO doorknobs
|Emtek has lots of rosette options.|
Here is a link that might be useful: emtek
|I don't know your budget, but we're using the square backplates on the doors in the small lakehouse we're building. These are also Emtek. They have unlaquered brass, which you may like better.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here