Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone recognize this fabric?

Posted by tuesdayschild (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 17:37

Hi folks,
I'm wondering if anyone can identify the fabric in this image for me -- It's the first photo in the upper left of the grid and the first photo in the flash slideshow at http://annraeinteriors.com/flash/portfolio 6/annie1_1.html

The fabric is the slipcover on the chair in the right foreground -- a sort of violet fabric w/ a Queen Anne's Lace type print in ivory/white. I've written to the designer, but have received no answer and I'd really like to know who makes it. Thanks for any pointers -- Jen

Here is a link that might be useful: Guilford Residence Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone recognize this fabric?

The residence was also written up in (I think) the Feb issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I've passed it on to my sister, but it said something like the Color issue on the top of the cover.

I know there was some information in the resources section of the magazine as I looked up a pillow on the bed in the guest room of the story. If you can find that issue, it may mention the fabric source.

o
RE: Does anyone recognize this fabric?

Ah, yes, I saw the feature. When I checked the.buyer's resources, that fabric was listed as supplied by the designer. The good news is that we have made contact and I have hopes of getting a swatch soon. Still don't know what it's called, but may get my paws on it! Thank you though for the tip!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here