Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natureperson_gw

Looking for this fabric or larger pillow in this fabric

natureperson
10 years ago

I found these pillows at Pier I, but they are smaller than I want for my sectional sofa. Can anyone tell me the name of the fabric or where I can get larger pillows like this? Thank you.

http://www.pier1.com/Geometric-Circles-Pillow/2633921,default,pd.html?cgid=geometric-pillows#start=1

Comments (11)

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Try contacting Pier 1 and see if they can either make bigger pillows for you or find the fabric for you.

• natureperson
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you. They said that they don't make them in larger sizes and can't help me with the fabric.

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Aargh. A few phone calls is all it would take them.

• ineffablespace
    10 years ago

It's against policy of many retailers to provide the name of the manufacturer for furniture or fabrics used in items that they carry.

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Yep. $$ more important than helping people.

• natureperson
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm sure they could have given me more information if they wanted to, but I wasn't surprised. Oh well.

• Circus Peanut
    10 years ago

Not exactly the same, but there are many similar tapestry wovens out there -- click image for link to fabric:

Here is a link that might be useful: Contemporary woven browns

• Circus Peanut
    10 years ago

Whoops! I read your post too quickly as "larger circles than this". Well, you might be able to track down similar fabrics in the link I added. Happy hunting!

• Olychick
    10 years ago

You can check the pillows to see if they are seamed on all 4 sides; if not, you might be able to open them and resize, either by combining two pillows, or applying the fabric to a solid color pillow, maybe framing the circled fabric, or just solid on the back.
    Kind of like this:

Or this:

you could trim others to coordinate:

• Jules
    10 years ago

This fabric looks similar to the fabric on chairs in the condo we're living in temporarily. Broyhill is the manufacturer, and I think the chair style is Hollis. You could check the upholstery selection at furniture stores in your area that sell Broyhill, or you could possibly search options online.

• natureperson
    Original Author
    10 years ago

circuspeanut, thanks for trying to help. I did go to the link to look for the same fabric and couldn't find it. I also looked everywhere I could think of, but no luck.

olychick, this pillow has a solid white backing with a zipper. Therefore, I may be able to combine a couple of pillows to make them larger. I also like the look of the pillows you found that are different but tie in together. Cool idea.

jujubean, that fabric on the chair is very much like mine from the looks on my monitor. I went to Broyhill's website and other websites that sell Broyhill in hopes of finding the fabric identical to mine. No luck, but it's got to be out there somewhere, I would think.

I may have to go with something else. At any rate, I appreciate all your help.