Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd

Hi! It's Me ttodd!

ttodd
12 years ago

Just wanted to let anyone interested or curious know that for various reasons I changed my username from ttodd to TheFoxesPad. No, I don't think I'm a fox but my dog looks like one though! She had no bearing on the new username though. It's more of a tongue in cheek, inside joke about our family and 'fox' being used for generations on DH's side of the family. Guess I'm totally in the family fold now that I'm honoring/ embracing their traditions.

Anyway - just wanted to let you know that while my posting has been sporadic lately that I haven't dropped off the face of GW when you won't see ttodd any longer. Take care!

Comments (10)

• yayagal
    12 years ago

Good to see you, Cute nic

• maire_cate
    12 years ago

Glad you clued us in. Here I thought you were going to announce the Grand Opening of your new business and I was all set to cross the mighty Delaware and brave city traffic to browse your new shop.

• prill
    12 years ago

Thanks for letting us know.

• jennifer_in_kansas
    12 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

I would've been more than a little surprised to see someone trying to pass off pics of ttodd's house as their own.

Jennifer

• Faron79
    12 years ago

But are you a "Stone-Cold" Fox...?!?!

(sorry...couldn't resist that one!)

Back the 70's in HS, THAT was a SERIOUS compliment to a "Hot Chick"!!!

;-)

Faron

• kswl2
    12 years ago

Yes, thanks for the update. I too would have cried foul had I seen your office photos posted by someone other than ttodd. (Sometimes I feel I know some posters' houses better than my own ! )

• andreadeg
    12 years ago

Glad you let us know!

• ttodd
    12 years ago

Aaaahhh Maire Cate I wish! I did make it very vocally known to my boss that come this Fall we had to have the insurance/ business end of the practice running smoothly so that I could cut out in the early afternoons to allow myself enough time to follow my dreams. Haven't mentioned transitioning out of my position when it was feasible because I might give her a heart attack. Things are going better than expected w/ our furniture repair/ refinish business so I may be on a faster track than what I'd planned on that side. DH got his dream, working on my bosses dream practice - I'm next!

Faron LOL!!! at 5:30AM - almost woke DH up!

• ttodd
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Forgot to change my home browser!

• jillinnj
    11 years ago

Ah ha! I've been away for a little while and came back the other day. Saw a post by TheFoxesPad and thought, oh good a new poster. Then I saw a post of the dark desk with light accessories, and thought wait, I know that desk, but it's not todd's post! Well, thank goodness a search on GW actually worked and I found this post. Thought I was really losing it!

Good luck with the new business!