Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patti_engle

What would you do?

Patti Engle
10 years ago

I purchased this not knowing what it is or what I'm going to do with it. Looking for suggestions? Thanks!!

Comments (24)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

Take it back? LOL JK

That is wild! Is it as tall as it appears? Garden sculpture?

• User
    10 years ago

An owl umbrella stand?

• crl_
    10 years ago

Umbrella stand was my reaction too.

• User
    10 years ago

You could put it in a bathroom and use it for towel storage. Roll towels up, put one in the center on the bottom, then three around that a level up, then four or five around that so that it looks like the owl has towels sticking out of its head.

• hhireno
    10 years ago

That is funky and fun.

I fill my umbrella stand with rolled beach mats. I think yours would look fine empty and in a corner somewhere.

• joaniepoanie
    10 years ago

Umbrella stand was my first thought.....planter with tall fake branches (Michaels), obviously no watering needed

• dedtired
    10 years ago

A T-owl holder?

• fillagirl
    10 years ago

dedtired - too funny! I thought umbrella stand too, but I like the idea of using it for towels or beach mats or pool noodles. Whoo knows what this can be used for??

• User
    10 years ago

T-owl holder! Good one!

• rafor
    10 years ago

It's very cool looking!

• mellyc123
    10 years ago

I think I would have to buy some owl walking canes / sticks to go in it.

• User
    10 years ago

You could put it on the front stoop with a sign in it that says, 'Whooooooooo's there?"

• User
    10 years ago

planter for a tall snake plant

tp holder

Here is a link that might be useful: snake plant

• always1stepbehind
    10 years ago

put a candle in it...it's cute though.

• kateskouros
    10 years ago

cut out the bottom and slip it on for a halloween costume. you might need panties, though.

• Oakley
    10 years ago

Right before I sat down to the computer, I was piddling with the umbrellas in the umbrella stand. My umbrella is a black and gold leopard print if anyone's interested. lol

I would use it as an umbrella stand.

• Oakley
    10 years ago

Looking at the picture again, it's not an umbrella stand because there's no tray on the bottom to catch water. But you could still use it as an U.S. but don't put any wet umbrellas in it. :)

• User
    10 years ago

Or just put it on a tray to catch water from umbrellas.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

You have to tell us how big it is. Looks too tall for umbrellas to me?

LOL Kate

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

Put it in the bathroom filled with rolls of toilet paper...no one will need fear getting "stranded" without a roll....

• fillagirl
    10 years ago

dedtired - too funny! I thought umbrella stand too, but I like the idea of using it for towels or beach mats or pool noodles. Whoo knows what this can be used for??

• violetwest
    10 years ago

put cat toys (especially long wand types) in there

• melsouth
    10 years ago

Kate,

Love it, LOL!!

• nuggly
    10 years ago

If you fill it with stuff, it will detract from the "coolness" of it. I'd leave it as is and put it in front of a bright, solid colored wall!