Thu, Mar 15, 12 at 15:40
|My kitchen is painted sidewalk gray. Now I need to paint the living room which is open to the kitchen. The living room has brown furniture. Because we are listing our home for sale I need a color that will lighten up what is now too dark looking. Also looking for a color that will not turn buyers off. This is way harder than I thought.|
|how about yellow? Pictures would help!|
|How about BM Linen White? It's a cream color(slight yellowish undertone). |
Yes, please post some photos!
|I looked at Linen White and liked it. Because the Sidewalk Gray I used in the kitchen looks very blue at different times of the day something with yellow undertones would work. I have not been too happy with anything I have picked in the last few years even tho I painted large samples on the wall.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here