|I am doing a mini remodel of our small powder room. Granite is coming today :). I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for my mirrors. It is an awkward angle so I don't know if I should |
A. Leave the mirrors as is and put a strip of some kind along the bottom where the silver is coming off.
B. try and frame the 2 mirrors
C. New mirrors framed or not?
D. Open to ideas
Granite guys just showed up so will post another pic once it's installed
|I'd go for new mirrors & less of them :>)|
|The thing is that the angle is near the sink center so while washing hands and looking in the mirror you would only see half of your face.|
|If you have some de-silvering just on the edges, then you might look into framing the perimeter to cover it and to add a little more finish to the mirror. They actually make stick-on frames....|
Here is a link that might be useful: Mirror mate
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here