Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a particular fabric. Need help!

Posted by nziegler (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 14:37

I have fallen in love with a fabric that has been discontinued. Nothing seems to work as nicely as this one -- color, weight, design, everything! I just can't find anything else that I like nearly as much. Attached is a link to a picture of the fabric and also the tag. Does anyone know of anything available that is like this?

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to picture of tag

This post was edited by nziegler on Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 14:44

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a particular fabric. Need help!

Sorry, I am NO help, but that is GORGEOUS!! Look forward to seeing if you can find it.

Nancy

o

That is very unique and beautiful. I have not seen anything like it.
I would try contacting Fabricut.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fabricut

o

According to the information on this website, they carry Fabricut Berlusconi. You might contact them for a quote.

Here is a link that might be useful: upholstery fabric

o

Delete duplicate post

This post was edited by bbstx on Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 18:46

o

The fabric is beautiful. I would love to have pillows made from it.

o

bbstx has a great suggestion.
Last spring, I ordered some upholstery fabric from #1 Fabric Co.
They have (or have access to) many fabrics that do not show up on their web site. Fill out their price quote/fabric search request and they will respond shortly.
Their price was the lowest I could find and the transaction & delivery was excellent.

o

Thanks for the suggestions. #1 Fabric was very responsive to my inquiry... unfortunately they confirmed that it is a discontinued fabric. I hope to find something similar that I will like as much.

o

How much do you need? If it isn't that much, once in awhile things pop on e-bay. Set up a search (but the name/color isn't always included, which is frustrating) in a few different ways.

Lovely-- such a shame it's discontinued.

I had a similar issue . . .I stupidly waited for a sample of a fabric I thought I'd love. Got it, loved it, and the fabric was sold out and discontinued.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here