Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Name this sofa

Posted by diygirl09 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 14:33

Ok this is going to sound silly, but I saw this sofa on craigslist and I missed out on getting it, and the original poster hasn't responded to my e-mail about where he got the sofa. It's exactly what I've been looking for. So I'm posting here to see if anyone knows what store sells it?? I've been scouring the internet and haven't found it. So thanks in advance if you know!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Name this sofa

West Elm?

o

Have you tried Ashley furniture?

Here is a link that might be useful: sectionals

o

Almost...
Google ~microfiber and leather corner sofa.
Also when contacting a seller leave your number so they don't think you're a spammer.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.wayfair.com/Poundex-Bobkona-Modular-Sectional-F7619-L306-K~XQP1051.html?refid=GX21919336500-XQP1051_9720167&device=c&ptid=22069857180&PiID[]=9720167&gclid=COjAj5fap70CFYZafgodN2IAEA

o

Is it this one, or close? I'd be very careful about the brand shown in the CL ad, though. It looks like poor quality that has not held up at all - look at the cushions and the footstool - they are a mess.

Here is a link that might be useful: similar

o

That style is popular on the home shows...shouldn't be hard to find, bet most furniture stores have them. What is it you are liking about this? The shape or fabric?

o

This place has quite a few that look very similar to the one you want.

Here is a link that might be useful: sectionals

o

olychick That's perfect thank you and everyone else for their posts!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here