|I'm looking at, for example, Safaviah rugs that are all over the place for sale in different, but standard, sizes. |
What online vendor would be able to sell me the rug in the size I want?
I want 4 x 4 and 4 X 6 is standard size.
|I think this will be very tough to find in an online vendor, if not impossible, since 3x5 and 4x6 are the common sizes you see. |
If it's a rug with an all over pattern, and not with a border that would be affected by cutting down, I'd probably buy the 4 x 6 and have it cut and bound locally, after sending a link to it to a local rug cleaner who does that service. Rug cleaners in my area do repairs, sizing and adding fringe, as well as binding.
|No border and all over pattern. |
I was hoping to find an online seller who also does what the local guys do? Or maybe a vendor who buys a big roll of the stuff before it is broken into standard size rugs and bound?
I don't live in an area with lots of services.
|Here is a site with a selection of 4x4 rugs. Where you select size, you have to scroll down below the larger sizes and there is a 4' square option. Good luck!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Modern rugs
|I just ordered a rug from Naturalarearugs.com --- |
custom size seagrass. I don't know what else is available through them - I have not yet received it - but it was great - because I ordered some samples (really cheap) - then ordered the size I needed ---
I am not affiliated with this company ---- just placed an order and looking forward to receiving it - and you can get $25 off your first order if over $100 and free shipping.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here