Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prairiefox_gw

cats and hardwood

prairiefox
16 years ago

Okay, I don't mean to be gross or anything, but I have a cat that tends to regurgitate his food and he, naturally, likes to do it on our lightest carpeted room, the dining room. So, I am beginning to think about putting a hardwood floor in there.

Are hardwood floors pretty immune to staining from cat puke? Can I assume that the finish will be strong enough to handle that? Carpeting sure can't.

Thanks!

Comments (34)

• gk5040
    16 years ago

8 yrs ago, Oxy Clean and an Oreck Rinse-O-Matic rug cleaner allowed our cat that had feline kidney disease live another 10 months. (Try mixing Oxyclean with HOT water on your stains.) Then I couldnt take it anymore and we decided he had lived a good life. Now we have another cat, she occasionally gets a hair ball, but hardly ever on the hardwood....I think they like something soft under their feet:) I have never had anything happen to our hardwoods from a cat hairball. We have owned "a" cat for 18 years. Any "reguritation" never stayed there that long. If it did, it wasnt liquid, it was usually food or a hairball, that left no damage. In general, any liquid shouldnt be left on hardwood. A cat isnt going to leave a puddle of throw up so I am going to guess it will be ok. But I bet if you install hardwoods, you will add a carpet under the table and guess where your cat will reguritate his food....either there or in another carpeted room:(

• cind11
    16 years ago

I have four cats and a lot of hardwood. It for me has been the best thing ever. I have never had a problem with my hardwood staining from cat vomit. For some reason, they like to throw up in my bedroom and last year we replaced the carpet in there with wood. We should have done that a LONG time ago. I think you'd love it!

• igloochic
    16 years ago

We have hardwood and it cleans up in a jiffy, even if it's an old stain (they tend to hide on occasion and if I haven't moved an urn or something I don't see it). Now honestly, I do have classy cats, so they tend to run for the most expensive surface available instead of making life easy and hurling on the hardwood...but I try not to tell my DH about that (since that other surface seems to be his dress shoes) :oP

• abbycat9990
    16 years ago

Reminds me of that old Simpsons' episode where Homer is ranting about having to scoop a litter box, "did we lose a war?"

Our guy prefers to upchuck on soft surfaces too (e.g., bedspread & throw rugs) or on the edge of the windowsill, so it drips down the wall ....

Here he is, inspecting a future target (one of only 2 non-washable rugs in the house):

In the three houses we've lived in since he adopted us, we have had mostly wood floors. The first was a rental--with easy-clean wood & vinyl everywhere. When we were house-hunting, hardwood flooring was a TOP priority; we shunned carpeted houses. When we bought, we immediately ripped out the 2nd floor carpeting and replaced with a beautiful real maple laminate (Award). Easy cleanup!

This house has original 50s tile in bathrooms, and hardwood in most of the living space. We replaced all bedroom carpeting with a cork laminate--specifically for ease of clean-up.

Now, if only I could get him to upchuck BEFORE he hops up to the window to sun himself. This morning I had to clean up regurgitated kitty food that he deposited on the awning window opening mechanism. Very messy.

So glad to know we're not alone.

• organic_smallhome
    16 years ago

We have refinished oak hardwood floors, and they've cleaned up nicely after dog and cat hurls. :) On another note, my cat used to cough up hairballs regularly. Since I've switched her food to Innova (same co. as California Naturals)--about 3 years ago--she's never had a hairball since. The vet informed me that most cats have a defective thirst mechanism and so don't drink enough water. It's therefore important that they get at least some wet food on a daily basis. I feed mine a small saucer of wet Innova with her hard food every day.

• lindybarts
    16 years ago

Another food to try is Science Diet Hairball control. Mine rarely throws up from hairballs but will occassionally upchuck from eating grass outside. It's usually very liquidy and the hardwoods hold up quite well. In fact, I prefer her to throw up on the wood but like many of you pointed out, they like to be on the soft surface to hurl. One time I tried to grab her mid-throw up and she sprayed it across the carpet. Next time, I'll let her be and deal with the spot when she's finished. Isn't this a lovely converstation??? LOL

• jerseygirl_1
    16 years ago

We put HW in for the sole purpose of easy clean up. We have cat hairballs (or whatever they hurl) and bird food to deal with. Easy clean up. HW in every room excpet 1 BR and stairs.

Organic Smallhouse,
    I been feeding my cats INNOVA since they were kittens which is almost 9 years. I was told at the time that it was the best cat food on the market. It has not had any impact on hairballs with my cats but they are health and happy. I also give them a little wet food every night.

• johnmari
    16 years ago

Um, Lindy, I'd rethink that Science Diet stuff if I were you. The so-called "high fiber" ingredient that is supposed to prevent hairballs, euphemistically called "powdered cellulose", is SAWDUST. If "chicken by-product meal" (aka everything but the meat and the feathers), corn gluten meal, and unspecified "vegetable oil" and "animal fat" (which per AAFCO regulations could be ANYTHING, obtained from ANYWHERE) don't make you twitch, feeding your cat sawdust really ought to. Unless maybe your cat is half termite. :-) Better cat foods still have a good fiber content to keep that GI tract moving along nicely, from vegetables/fruits or whole grains (other than corn) if you still prefer to use a grain-based pet food. Try taking a look at something like Innova, Felidae, Wellness Indoor Health, or one of the other dozens of high-quality pet foods as an alternative.

• prairiefox
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow! Thanks for all the encouragement. I think we'll start planning on a hardwood floor. Mr. Pukey cat is on prescription diet for urinary problems. I tried to put him on something else once and we had a blockage problem. So it is much easier on him (and cheaper for me) to stay on it. He is my first cat and I didn't know they could be so creative throwing up. The worst time was from on top of the computer monitor....

• beth4
    16 years ago

4 Siamese here --- and ah, yes, there's something very special about throwing up all over the computer monitor. I've cleaned it up often. :)

And, replaced nearly all of my wall-to-wall carpeting with hardwood floor. I'm so happy I did that for many, many reasons. My cats will get sick anywhere they feel like it....and I often find dried on deposits on the hardwood floor. It's a breeze to clean up, and the flooring looks wonderful.

The only place I have wall-to-wall is in the basement, on the concrete subflooring, and the cats won't go all the way down there to get ill. They'll stay on the hardwood floors, occasionally the porcelain tiled bathrooms, and they sometimes use the Orientals. But, mostly, it's the wood floor. And it's all so much easier to clean up than wall-to-wall carpeting.

• lindybarts
    16 years ago

Wow Mari, thanks for the heads up about Science Diet. That sounds horrible. Although, she's 17 and I hesitate to change her diet at this point but she doesn't eat a huge amount of dry food anymore. (hurts her teeth) We mix her thyroid meds in wet food and that's 75% of her diet. Sawdust? Really? Wow! How do these companies get away with this stuff?

• johnmari
    16 years ago

Lindy, the regulations for pet foods are so loose that you can make a pet food that meets the minimum legal parameters out of feathers, sawdust, used restaurant grease and a vitamin-mineral supplement. Sickening, huh? It costs more to make better quality food, and most companies are more interested in their profit margins than in animal health. You have to learn what's what in the pet food world and read labels obsessively. Sadly, most vets still aren't really "up" on animal nutrition. I figure we can choose to eat whatever junk we want to, if we want to live on Twinkies and Mickey D's we can, but our critters are a "captive audience", stuck eating whatever we put out for them, and it's up to us to find them the best foods we can.

If the dry cat food is hurting her teeth, why feed it at all? Is she getting peckish midday and needing a snack? (Perfectly reasonable.) The canned Science Diet hairball food has sawdust in it. too. :-( Sixth on the ingredient list, after "meat by-products" - gods only know what on earth THAT is! Legally, unspecified "meat" can include anything from 4-D (diseased, "downers" - too sick to walk - dying or dead) animals from slaughterhouses to roadkill. All the aforementioned high-quality cat foods come in canned versions - see if she will take to one of those, just a dab mixed into her existing food to start.

• IdaClaire
    16 years ago

My hardwood floors are original to my 1940 house (so they've got an old, uh, "patina" -- yeah, that's it) -- and while I've never had a problem with stains from cat puke, cat pee is another thing entirely. I've had a "phantom tinkler" take a leak on a rug, and unfortunately it sat without my knowledge and soaked through to the floor underneath. Now there's a spot that definitely calls for refinishing of the old boards.

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

Way to go, johnmari :) I'll add that cats shouldn't eat any dry food with any corn gluten or grain or anything--basically any dry food at all, would be most preferred. If cats are drinking water, they're chronically and dangerously dehydrated. Our cats eat raw food we make from a recipe in advance once a week and defrost. It's less expensive than canned food that meets our nutritional standards. It's given our little barfer (see below) at least two years of extra life, since she's also kidney-insufficient because of our ignorant ways earlier in her life. It also has saved our newest adoptee's life. Can't say enough good about the raw diet.

Anyway, this thread is timely--I'm sitting here trying to avoid pulling out the carpet cleaner to clean up the last month or so of what was left after the wiping up of every barf event by our barfy cat. It's exhausting. It's *so* frequent--I will now allow you to imagine how one of our other cats assists us in wiping up the barfy cat's leavings (usually freshly eaten food, brought back up after eating too much too fast)...

Anyway, there are still stains left and I'm SO close to tearing out this freakin' carpet and putting something else down NOW. Hardwoods are a problem because we have refinished (i.e. lower than the original height) sitefinished white oak in our house right next to the area and matching it would be very difficult...should we go with another wood? Should we go with carpet tiles? I almost ripped it all out about a year ago, maybe, and was asking johnmari for carpet tile advice, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on carpet tiles because it seemed like a temporary solution that wouldn't increase our home's value. But I really can't figure out what goes next to twice-refinished site-finished white oak. Any ideas, anyone?

• Sheeisback_GW
    16 years ago

flyleft - not to hijack but would you mind sharing the receipe you make for your cats. I didn't realize cat food products were that bad. Sawdust! These companies should be ashamed of themselves!

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

Sure, sheesharee--I'll do it this evening when DH is home, since he's the one who does the actual mixing of the elements (including chicken hearts...although I can handle it better now)

And to prairiefox (lovely name): just wanted to add that yes, hardwoods are WAY better than carpet. We have the hardwoods in part of the house and I try to grab the barfy cat and move her over to the hardwoods if I see her starting up :)

• johnmari
    16 years ago

Flyleft, no one knew the carpet in the old house's MBR was not W2W until they were told. Once it had "settled" you just could not tell the difference from a typical frieze with padding. We had an additional case of tiles in the closet and realtor #2 (realtor #1 had, shall we say, issues) was taught to tout the practicality of the product especially for pet owners and invite the potential buyers to examine one of the spares. There were no negative comments and a few requests for information on where we purchased it! We used a higher-quality material than the stuff sold in Home Depot, too, so it did not look or feel cheap.

If you would like HW and can't match the new flooring to the old (I assume site-finishing isn't an option), go with something completely different in material and color, because IMO there is no worse flooring mistake than "tried to match and missed". Make no bones about the fact that they are not the same flooring. If tile is an option, tile plus area rugs might be something to consider too, although after that bathroom I would certainly understand if you never want to see another piece of tile in your entire life! If the usual fret of "choppiness" enters your mind, put it right out of there - if tile or a different hardwood be "choppy", why wasn't the carpeting?

As for barfy cat who eats too fast, I assume you've tried things like putting golf balls in his food dish so he has to eat around them? For a period of time early on Random got into the habit of scarfing down too much too fast and hurling it right back up and the golf balls did the trick. She stopped "binging" and turned to a lifelong preference of nibbling a little at a time - we could never feed her "meals" because she'd eat a teaspoonful, wander away, and come back screeching for more an hour later. Exhausting!

Happily there are grain-free cat kibbles now, and when a new cat comes into our life that is almost certainly the way we are going to go. Brands include Innova EVO (we have been SO pleased with their dog food!), Nature's Variety Instinct, Now! Grain Free, and Wellness Core. My vet is also a strong advocate of raw diets and unlike most vets has some solid training in animal nutrition, but understands our situation on that point, so we evaluate various commercial products together and she has passed on the results of my (admittedly somewhat obsessive LOL) research to some of her other clients.

• snookums
    16 years ago

My late cat Corky was a long hair and so he threw up hairballs at LEAST once a day for his entire life. I was lucky though - before upchucking he would always let out a very loud "moooooooooooooooowwww" and if I moved fast enough, I could throw the poor thing into the shower and close the door, so he thew up in there.

He was a beautiful cat but I will never again have another long haired cat! My cat now throws up once in a while, once in a blue moon really, and we don't have hardwood so I'm no help to your question. We have laminate.

• Vicki
    16 years ago

Flyleft, I would love to have the recipe to your homemade cat food. If it's not too complicated could you post it or send it to my email? Thanks

• prairiefox
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm going to try the golf balls!

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

Johnmari, thanks for the feedback on how the carpet tiles look. There's a definite argument to be made for them, since they're ecologically sounder (don't have to replace the whole thing when you get a bad stain, and some brands can be recycled). A question: can they be cleaned as I cleaned the carpet last night, with a big hot-water-carpet cleaner (took me several hours--at least it was good exercise, since of course I throw my whole body into it)? Or would that run in between the seams and soak the floor? If not, how do you clean carpet tiles if a "pet stain" gets on it short of replacing it? Nothing works as well as the Bissell, not even the "Get Serious" which is our favorite stain remover for other items.

I actually wouldn't mind tile in and of itself (like in the laundry room), BUT the problem is that we'd definitely have to heat it in the family room, since we'd be in there with bare feet for long periods of time. And the heating aspect is what stops me.

I know about grain-free kibbles and have actually recommended them to my daughter's catsitting clients (we've converted two out of three so far; didn't even try on the third because the guy's 16 y.o. :)). I have learned (from vets who are like yours who espouse the raw diet--I know some IRL but they're Way Expensive, so I just consort with some online :)) that a prey-model meal with real meat and the moisture coming from the meat and other additives (water included) would be better than the kibble, which can still collect around the bases of the teeth and cause damage there. Does your vet have info about the relationship of the grain-free kibble on that kind of decay? Maybe your vet would have different info from that of the vets I know. You might like a list I'm on about feline nutrition...very enlightened, formed/moderated by a human dietitian who has now shifted his resesarch to feline nutrition...brilliant guy...

LOVE the golf ball idea. Kind of sadistic, though...but I might try it...easier than having our other cat get an extra meal every time...

Sunnytop, when we get back from a 5th-anniversary-peace vigil tonight I'll ask DH to post the recipe or tell it to me so I can post it.

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

This is for 3 cats for a week and a day:

2 lbs of hearts
    2 lbs of liver
    5 lbs of chicken thighs
    8 egg yolks
    10 fish oil capsules

Grind up together in cuisinart, then separate and freeze until needed.

As each container is defrosted, add 1/8 of this powdered mix to it:
    4 tbsp. bone meal
    4 tsp. psyllium husks
    4 packets gelatin
    100 mg. Vit. B complex
    4 capsules of 400 iu Vit. E
    8 capsules 500 mg. taurine

So there you have it: frankenmouse. Once you get used to it, it's easy to make it and freeze it. We use glass peanut butter jars--that takes care of about the right amount for the three cats for one day. Have fun and enjoy the non-odorous poop :)

• Sheeisback_GW
    16 years ago

flyleft - thanks for the recipe!!

• jerseygirl_1
    16 years ago

Flyleft

How old were your cats when you put them on the raw diet?

I tried EVO canned food which is all protein and my cats did not like it at all. I also tried the EVO kibbles when if first came to market (which they liked alot)and their poop smelled worse which is why I switched them back to Innova. It was really, really bad.

I will try this and see how it fairs with them. Thank you.

• tracey_b
    16 years ago

My 20-yr-old kitty also has an early warning signal.....a very guttural "Ah-RU-ga-la" (sounds like she's trying to suggest salad greens for dinner). Luckily we have a lot of tile and I can usually head her off at the pass to keep her on hard surfaces.

Not knowing any better, she's been a Science Diet dry food kitty all her life--the last 10 years or so on Hairball control. I've weaned her off of it because she was getting WAY too constipated. It took awhile for her to consider canned food as food. She likes to lick any gravy off, leaving behind the "meat" chunks. She's so danged picky--behind one pantry door, it looks like a mini-Petsmart with a variety of food (seafood flavors only, please) that currently aren't pleasing to her palate. She wants to be fed constantly, eating (or licking) only a small amount at a time.

Ah, what we do for the love of our pets.....
    Tracey

• anele_gw
    16 years ago

We've used Innova EVO for months. My cat still threw up. Used an rx food, no difference. Wet food (holistic) makes it even worse. We also got a nice fountain (Drinkwell Platinum).

This is the 2nd cat we've had problems with. The first was vomiting 3-4 times DAILY. Sometimes blood. :( We gave her OTC meds for the blood (maybe she had an ulcer) and that helped, but not with the vomiting. We had xrays done, but never went for the exploratory surgery. We had her PTS a year ago. It was horrible-- my oldest (6) D still talks about her daily as they were best of friends.

A week after the cat was PTS, our other cat started vomiting fairly often. It's getting worse, too. I've tried several foods (slowly) to no avail. My vet friend says it's a thing with older cats.

Anyway, back to the OP . . .NEVER had a problem with cleaning up on hardwoods. It's just those dang rugs!

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

jerseygirl, the oldest was about 7, the youngest just a kitten a few weeks after we adopted him at around 12 weeks. I *think* I tried having him on "kitten food" for higher protein originally, since we were still new to the whole prey-model thing, but folks on the list convinced me that mom would be bringing him mouse in the wild so I think we put him on the raw pretty fast.

The last guy we brought in was a full-grown adult; we put him on it immediately (with some extra supplements, namely chlorella, acidophilus, and colostrum, to clean up his severely messed up digestive system) and he went from spraying room-clearing, runny you-know-what to nice clean odor-free regular poops in about a week. His fur got softer...everything was better. We think he'd been on the street for a while, because one day we put down chicken wing pieces and he knew *exactly* what to do with them, whereas the other two just stared and licked a bit LOL

Also wanted to add that chicken is just one possibility--you can use anything that would be about the size a cat would catch in the wild, e.g. rabbit, quail. Unfortunately, I bought some meat of those other animals and tried them with the guys and *no one* wanted any, so I ended up giving them away. They eat the chicken happily every day, except for one guy who *insists* on having powdered chlorella on his. He'll sit and wait and look up and down between us and his bowl until we season his food appropriately. He also watches us cook human food all the time; we think he used to be a chef :)

anele, I'm so sorry to hear what you've had to go through with your cats. Have you ruled out diseases like megacolon and --oh, I'm blanking on another digestion-related one...if you like I could post on that list I was talking about and see if anyone (there are also some vets who belong, in addition to the dietitian/researcher) has any ideas...?

• johnmari
    16 years ago

flyleft, I've never owned one of those type machines so I couldn't tell you how well that would work with a carpet-tile format - I doubt I'd be able to move the stinkin' thing a foot anyway. :-) When we had, say, a sloppy cat barf, I picked up the square, took it to the kitchen and cleaned it there. Milliken blithered on about their Capture dry cleaning stuff but I ignored that, warm water and Oxyclean was our routine. Let it dry - dried quickly since there's no saturated pad like with W2W - and plunked it back down. Easy peasy.

BTW, virtually every carpet can be recycled, just some brands holler about it louder. Google "carpet recycling".

While of course any kind of dry food isn't the absolute ideal, and I don't think I even suggested that, it is logistically more workable for many people and I'm thankful that companies have come out with more viable products. I guess my vet has more patience with not attaining absolute perfection if it makes the difference between having the pet and not having the pet, and working to do the best we can within those parameters; while it's not a PC thing to say, convenience IS a factor in our having pets especially with my health situation where it is. (In fact, I'm interviewing a dog walker next week. *sigh* I've also had to cut my computer time significantly, so another list/forum isn't a possibility. I don't even read many of the posts on this one anymore.) The nutrient composition of the grain-free foods is far closer to the optimum prot/carb/fat balance for an obligate carnivore, thankfully, which does bypass a lot of the issues surrounding "kibble in general" - yes, there's still the moisture problem, I know. We were able to take advantage of Random's idiosyncrasies to get her to consume plenty of water... like if you had water in a coffee cup or glass she'd suck it down like a camel (if we wanted water ourselves we had to fill a bottle, because she'd knock a glass over trying to get her head into it!). Per the dental thing... I'll mention it to my vet, although I wouldn't be surprised if there was a significant relationship to the high carbohydrate content of typical kibble. I am very well aware that "dry food keeps animals' teeth clean" is an absolute crock though - I don't think a piece of kibble ever even touched the dentition of any of my critters, they've always inhaled it whole! :-)

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

Good to know about the cleaning, johnmari. Another good point about it. Thanks.

I honestly think I've been recovering from doing the carpet even still a couple of days later :( I had to do it in bits and sit and take breaks in between. DH was busy or he would have helped--DD eventually stepped in and tried to help me, which was so sweet, but I had to do her area over again anyway when she was done...but it's the thought that counts.

And yes, definitely, workability is important...in our case, we have more time than money (although we don't have all that much time), so saving money is most important for us. Just another option among some increasingly good options available. Dh has a co-worker who is thrilled that she can make the raw food and save money over the high-quality purchased food--so different strokes...And yes, I would imagine a lot of the dental problem is due to carbs, since that's what's sitting there rotting the teeth...I really have no idea whether the grain-free dry foods have the same effect...maybe I'll ask on the list and see if anyone knows anything.

I only wish I had known any of this in time to save my dear Bounder :( :(.

I'm so sorry to hear that your energy is drooping...but I hope we'll see you around the forum every so often--I'll send good thoughts that you can find some relief. You of all people, with all the research you've done, deserve it. You actually inspired me not to throw my hands up last weekend when I was realizing that some of my symptoms are getting worse and I need to wade back into the medical research swamp...I thought "johnmari can do it--I'll do it too"...made it easier for about 45 seconds :)

• johnmari
    16 years ago

*chuckle* You just gotta take the research in tiny bites - probably the same way you do research for your kitties. Do you get the FM Network newsletter/E-News? That's my starting point for a LOT of things, that and the CFIDS Chronicle. Both boil down the current research into something the average brainfogged FMer can gnaw at, winnow out the junk, and I go from from there. I also HAVE had this crap since 1994, and that's a lot of time to pick up stuff. Unfortunately, having no specialists where I can get to them, it's kind of my responsibility to find this information and bring it to the professionals if I want to get anything done. Right now the deal is that I'm 3/4 of the way through a slow tapering-off of a mega-strong pain medication I've been taking for about 6 years that hasn't been working as well in recent months. Pain level through the roof and coping with that really takes it out of you as you know, fighting for every minute of sleep and the physical upheaval set off the cascade of everything else in the "package" flaring up. Big snowball effect. Whine whine whine. :-) I'll be around some (if only out of sheer boredom heehee), but writing is taking me a long time since I'm taking a lot of breaks and the fog means a lot of rewriting to (hopefully) say what I want to say without being TOO much of a b*tch! :-) I'm looking into what else can be done, prying all my old records out of the doctors I've seen to clarify my (bad) memory of what's already been done, what side effects I had, etc.

I do think of you every time I chuck down a few Flexeril, though. :-D Thank you for the happy thoughts.

A kitty is probably going to come along late next summer. We wanted to get one this winter, once we were mostly unpacked, but we're having problems with free-roaming cats taking up residence under our porch and using the area as a toilet. It reeks to high heavens, and sometimes the smell comes into one part of the house, and I don't want Puss to get confused about where she's supposed to go. We had that problem with Random in our condo; the neighborhood wanderers urinated on the balcony by the door and on the front stairs, so she would pee near there inside, and of course both locations were not places we could put a litterbox! It's going to be a helluva mess to clean that out and repair the porch. I've considered getting some of the Havahart traps but there's nowhere to take them where they won't be killed, and all the feral-cat programs have to offer is trap-neuter-release which is a really lovely idea but does nothing to mitigate further destruction. Sigh. Letting one's cats roam free is almost standard practice here, unfortunately.

• Lee Glinski
    3 years ago

hi, can not vacuuming often enough cause more hairballs? thx!

• Cindy Warren Fialka
    3 years ago

Not vacuuming enough doesn’t cause hairballs. Cats licking and ingesting their fur is what causes hairballs.

• Lee Glinski
    3 years ago

Thank you, because that’s the only thing that’s been different lately in the 10 years that I have had them. And my other cat threw up yesterday and it’s the first time in his life that he did that. And I brush them several times a day and they really do not over groom themselves.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner