Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What color to paint pantry?

Posted by marciab10 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 21, 09 at 10:17

Please help me in picking out a color for my pantry. Walls now are painted creamish - BM oakwood manor - I want a bright fun color. We have the mexican saltilo tiles, and the shelves are painted a golden yellow. I was thinking some kind of orange. Thanks!

Pantry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What color to paint pantry?

You could even paint back of shelves orange and leave shelves and upright dividers yellow. The two colors might make the area more exiting and yet still go with rest of space.

o

update..
3/28/2009

painted terra cotta.. love it

o

Great color!!! brand of paint and what is the color named? Also did you paint back of shelves this terra cotta color?

I am glad you chose this color. Makes the room much more dramatic. Good job!!

o

color is Southern Tip by Glidden, but I wouldn't recommend Glidden paint, I picked up a color sample at home depot, and thought it was Behr. I just used Behr to paint my pantry and office.. much better paint. I should of had them color match, like I did with a BM color.

I did not paint the back of the shelves.. too much work! I think it would have looked nice, and great if I did it before they were all filled! They are painted the same color as the rest of the shelves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here