Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Favorite online resource for spring front-door wreaths?

Sueb20
10 years ago

I have a beautiful, full, lush wreath on my front door but it's primarily in fall-ish colors. I'm looking for a new one for spring/summer. I ordered the one I have online 2-3 years ago and of course, now I can't remember where I got it. I don't have any decent local stores for wreaths so I'm shopping online. Any recommendations?

Comments (7)

• teacats
    10 years ago

How about:

Grandin Road

Etsy

Some REALLY gorgeous ones on those sites!!! :)

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Check out this link to Etsy.

Esp. nice, IMO, are the boxwood wreaths, the orange and deep pink tulip wreath, and the wreath to the right of the tulip wreath.

Here is a link that might be useful: Etsy wreaths

• Olychick
    10 years ago

I bought a beautiful pussywillow wreath from etsy. I know I'll want a different one further into spring/summer, but this is so charming and it was a good choice when it was still pretty wintery and flowers would have been too fakey.

• Sueb20
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the etsy suggestions...I actually spent (far too much) time browsing etsy for wreaths the other day, but was hesitant to order because, you know, everything looks better in pictures and I was hoping for personal recommendations. I just ordered one from the same artist with the boxwood wreath that Tib mentioned, but a different one...boxwood but with some tiny pink flowers. I love the big tulip one, but I don't think the bright pink/orange would work on my house.

I had a terrible experience with a wreath company last year -- I am not 100% sure if I remember the name correctly so I won't mention it here. They sent me a wreath and it was in lousy shape, very skimpy with a couple of branches broken off. I tried emailing and calling them about how to return it, and they never got back to me. Finally I mailed it to them with a note, and the box was returned to me unopened. So frustrating. Now you see why I was hesitant to order another wreath!

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

sueb, the boxwood with the little pink flowers is the first I saw that I was referring to. Turns out, when you click on the link I provided, it changes each time, so maybe it wasn't there when you clicked on the link?

Anyway, I think it's a beautiful choice! Let us know how you like it when you get it. Congrats!

• Oakley
    10 years ago

I ordered one from Joss & Main not long ago. It should arrive this week.

I spent a long time searching for wreaths and the one from J&M was perfect. Good price and free shipping.

• kellienoelle
    10 years ago

Oh, is it Spring? The snowflakes outside have led me to believe otherwise.

Sigh, maybe one day it will finally come.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH