Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bostoned

Rugs USA

bostoned
10 years ago

Hey all,

I've found several attractive 100% wool rugs on Rugs USA and at excellent prices. I've been looking for a wool 3x5 entry rug for a reasonable price and finally found a couple that I like. But after doing a search and finding many negative reviews about orders and poor customer service, I'm hesitant to place an order. Although I have to add, customer reviews on the site itself are mostly positive.

So my question is can anyone here who has ordered from them share their experience as far as their order and the quality of the rug.

Thanks - eroz

Comments (5)

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

Eroz, I don't have experience with Rugs USA but have purchased several times from Rug Studio and their customer service is outstanding.

• theclose
    10 years ago

I have ordered from them a couple of times. I ordered an 8x10 Safavieh wool rug, as well as a couple of Bowron sheepskins. All arrived as described with no hiccups.

I would order from them again.

• WendyB 5A/MA
    10 years ago

not sure about their moniker... Don't they really mean Rugs Global? Are they trying to let us think they are made in USA or something????

//end snarkey

• User
    10 years ago

I've ordered three rugs from Rugs USA, two of which arrived in poor condition (the backing on one was shredded in several places and there were "bald" spots in the other). Although it took a little time to actually get the refund credited, their response was really quick. Unfortunately, I was left having to dispose of them since the company wrote the rugs off.

• bostoned
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the input Mamorella. I checked out Rug Studio and found one of the Savavieh rugs I was interested in, but a bit more expensive.

Javachick, were the three rugs all in one order, or three separate orders, two of which were damaged goods?