Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
extra long drapery panels

Posted by eagertopaint (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 2, 10 at 8:22

Does anyone know of an online source for purchasing extra long drapery panels for two story windows... Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: extra long drapery panels

Try Smith and Noble. They have lengths up to 150". They are a bit pricey, but they often have promotions. Depending on how long you need, you can also look at JCPenney, they have lengths up to 124". Good luck!

o

Fabric Hyena has lots of options. I've never asked if they can fabricate over 140" length panels, but you could contact them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fabric Hyena

o

I don't know how long you need, but here's some up to 144", ready-made, inexpensive. These also have the back tabs so popular now.
Dee

Here is a link that might be useful: Tuesday morning

o

Thanks to all of you for your sources...I will check them out. I had no idea that Tuesday Morning had the longer lengths online. I have purchased draperies from them for other rooms in my home..I need 130-132 inch draperies. Just finding the right color could be a challenge. I am looking for a deep rich blue. Once again thanks to you all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here