Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Would You Do?

Posted by Croc91 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 11, 14 at 1:05

I recently moved into this room and I have no idea what to do with this corner! It is 7 feet from end of bed to wall and 4 feet from end of dresser to wall. I was thinking a bookshelf or table with a tall light in the corner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Would You Do?

What do you need in the room? From the pic, it would suggest either a good looking hamper or something you can store shoes in.... function should come first, then the room should be designed to accommodate the function attractively.

o

I think that what is there could be arranged differently, then look at what needs to be added for function (as Annie noted) or decorative.

The bed has a long side against the wall. This makes it more difficult to make it. If two people ever sleep in it the person by the wall will have a hard time getting out.

Can we get additional pics that cover the whole room? Room measurements would help a lot, too.

o

I agree with what Annie wrote and would add that it is perfectly acceptable to leave some wall area clear.

o

I would try some of these suggestions.

A link that might be useful:

www.wikihow.com/Feng-Shui-Your-Bedroom

o

Would you tell us the size of the room and what it is used for. Are you staying there and it is your only private area?

o

Another spammer?

o

Wouldn't a spammer post a link though? I think it's just a newbie.

I too would like to see more of the room. It looks big. Big enough to get the bed out of the corner, unless there is something else we aren't seeing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here