Mon, Feb 6, 12 at 23:36
|New house has an oval shaped window with some design that has some opaque glass and some clear. Well, I was thinking of getting an opaque contact paper and covering the window, perhaps even cutting out a small diamond hole to use as a peep hole. What else could I use for total privacy? Thanks.|
|Amazon has window film: |
I just put some over the glass in my front door.
|If you can, I would change to a solid door. I have seen very few modern doors that have the right size and proportion of oval glass anyway.|
|I am renting the house so I will have to work with the oval window. I think the door is from 1960 the year the house was built.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.