|New house has an oval shaped window with some design that has some opaque glass and some clear. Well, I was thinking of getting an opaque contact paper and covering the window, perhaps even cutting out a small diamond hole to use as a peep hole. What else could I use for total privacy? Thanks.|
|Amazon has window film: |
I just put some over the glass in my front door.
|If you can, I would change to a solid door. I have seen very few modern doors that have the right size and proportion of oval glass anyway.|
|I am renting the house so I will have to work with the oval window. I think the door is from 1960 the year the house was built.|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here