Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 23:33
|I have a question.... I would love to paint the woodwork around the ceiling and floor of my bathroom white. Just the bathroom. My question is - can I do this without having to paint the rest of the woodwork in the house the same color or can I leave it oak? There's some damage from the last painting job, tape, etc. that I was not there to supervise, so it needs something. Also, if I can just paint that one room, where's the "cut-off" with the doorway, etc? Thanks!|
|I would leave the jam stained and just the interior portion of the bathroom painted.|
|How snookums2 explained it is how we have it.|
|Paint the inside trim and door. Don't paint the door frame where the hinges are or the edge of door. Your bath will look refreshing with the change.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here