|My sister and I will be in SW FL next week and would like to scout upholstery and curtain fabric. She is especially interested in fabric that will wear and clean up easily but is comfortable to sit on, maybe something similar to the Sunbrella chenille. |
Any suggestions for upholstery shops that have lots of sample books or fabric outlets? We will be at Anna Maria Island then further south at Bonita Beach so any place from Sarasota to Naples would be fine.
|I live on the east coast but love going down to Naples to buy fabric! I go to Jay's Fabrics & Upholstery at 937 4th Avenue No. Phone is 239-435-7222. Most of their fabrics are Sunbrella and they have a great selection of contemporary and traditional prints. Helpful people. Great place! There's also a Boca Bargoons in Naples, but I don't know where it is. Google will help.|
|Thanks! We'll check it out.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here