Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
momto4boys_gw

Need help putting this tiny kitchen reno together (pics)

momto4boys
16 years ago

Many of you helped with my drama of choosing colors for my open kitchen/living area. I wanted a red kitchen, but was having problems with it being open to the living room. We finally agreed on a color, thanks to the help I got here. And we've been living with it for months now.

Also been living with the GREEN laminate counters. Dec. was great, because it really helped with the Christmas decorations :) But, Jan 1st I remembered I hated my kitchen again!

Sooo, we're ready to do counters, and paint the cabs. I'm set on painting the cabinets white. I have a lot of white crown moulding through out the kitchen, living, etc. Dh is building a white built in bookcase in the living room. The oak cabs sticks out like a sore thumb, and I can't stand it.

Big problem, $$$! We've been having to pay off some unexpected medical bills for one of my kiddos, leaving us with less to do this project. No real complaints, though. My little guy's health is definitly more imporant then countertops, for sure :)

So, the higher end options are out. Dh likes quartz, and granite. Niether one are my thing, so not being able to afford them doesn't break my heart. I was leaning towards him doing cement. DIY seemed a great option, and possibly cheaper. But, more research I do..more I'm afraid. Some of the other solid surface stuff like corian are nice. But, in the end all priced just out of our budget. Leaving, dh's suggestion of maybe granite tile (not happy with that idea ) or laminate again. I'm ok with that, though. This isn't our forever home. I just want to enjoy it a bit more for the next few yrs, without going broke fixing it up. Even though it's only 3 yrs old, and a fairly nice house. The fixes it needs are really just cosmetic.

I'm thinking white cabs, darker counters.

I guess my big question is color, etc of laminate. For awhile I was liking the labrador granite, and a few others that gave the look of granite. But, now I'm a bit over it. To me it shouts, too cheap for the real thing, lol.

would a solid dark color show every single mark and smudge??

I'm also battling with our little eat in area. We've broken a chair. And again, not upset with that because my attention span is such that I hate that style now. I'd like to keep the table, and get black chairs. Would that look silly? Should I paint the legs, stain the top darker?? I also planned on putting the leaf back in the table, expanding it from it's dinky size. And dh was going to build a bench to put along the wall. Push the table closer to the window, put and put three chairs on one side, bench on the other. That way our whole family can eat together. As it is now, boys sit there and dh and I in the living room :( I figured even if it was a bit over crowded expanding that table, it'd be worth it to sit as a family.

With the cabs, I'm also thinking about putting bead board on the one ends, and then all along the back of the counter. Then for a backsplash, repeat the beadboard. Would that be too much beadboard? Are there are less expensive backsplash options??

So, my questions are...counter color and material suggestions. Chair suggestions. Backsplash suggestions.

some pics

Comments (31)

• creekylis
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi!

I suggest some sort of color variation on laminate counters as opposed to a flat color -- even if you decide against the faux granite patterns. There is a sort of travertine pattern that I think is nice and doesn't scream "I'm trying to fool you about what I'm made of!".

As for beadboard... YES on the cabinets... overkill on the backsplash. JMHO... I think I'd go for a tile backsplash, maybe on the diagonal for interest.

Chairs... I like the bench idea. Makes a lot of sense to me and looks like it would save you space.

Lovely home!

Now please may I ask.... WHAT COLOR PAINT DID YOU USE in your kitchen and great room??? I'm going for a similar feel and MUST ask as they are wonderful.

Good luck with your projects (and your little one/s)!

Lis

• oceanna
    16 years ago

Your wall color looks great and I think you're going to love it when your cabs are white. I think I'd do the beadboard either on the cabs or on the wall, not both. If your cab panels stick out, as it looks like they do, I'm not sure how you'd do beadboard there. If you do the wall, you can use the beadboard wallpaper if you want, and it's really inexpensive (about $25/roll) and quick and easy to do, and would be easier to replace if you tire of it too. So I'd paint the cabs and beadboard the backsplash and the vertical parts of your island.

If you decide to get rid of your chairs, you might want to try selling them on Craigslist, and you might also find some there you like for replacing them. Painting your furniture either black or white sounds like a good idea, and you can always change it if it's not to your liking.

I agree with Lis that it's probably better to get some pattern to your countertops. Personally, I've always liked laminate -- it's so no-maintenance and there are so many wonderful colors/varieties available. Plus it's inexpensive so you're not stuck with it if you change your mind or save up your bucks later for something else.

It looks to me like you're off to a great start and you're going to love your "new" kitchen!

• queenofmycastle0221
    16 years ago

Just my 2 cents! I am no decorator and come on here for similar help but my kitchen is 11 yrs old and the cabinets aren't near as pretty as years and dh wouldn't hear of painting them anyway, BUT, please don't paint the cabinets if you don't plan to live there. I love them as they are. I think the kitchen just needs a bit more "temporary" updates. I love the bench idea. I think a backsplash would be beautiful. Even one of the "you can take it with you" types. I recently did a wallpaper backsplash based on someone's elses post and love it. My green counters are worse than yours, trust me.

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Lis, the red is SW Bolero. And we have BM Lenox Tan in the living room. I love the Bolero, especially at night.

I agree the backsplash in beadboard would probably be overkill. That, and I'm thinking with the white appliances AND white cabs, white beadboard would be too much white. I've gotta find another affordable option, I think.

I've seen a couple samples of laminate that are a bit more of a stone look. So it appears there's some texture, just not the busy faux granite look.

Camaro, others have told me not to paint the cabs, too. But they really are a sore spot for us. We just can't stand the oak. And they're just builder cabs, nothing special.
    And as far as the counters now, they're really not THAT bad. Heck, they still sell the same pattern, by Wilsonart. It's just the color with the red I don't care for. That, and I can't stand that wood edge. Especially even painting the cabs white.

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

• les917
    16 years ago

I don't see any benefit to the beadboard - it doesn't really add anything on the end of the cabinet, imo. If anything, I would add moulding to make it echo the panels that you have on the doors, on the post by the entry, etc. You can likely to that pretty simply, with paint-grade moulding.

I would not do a backsplash, except for the short one that can be done with the new laminate as you have now. Keep the rest of the walls under the cabinets painted. No need to tile. I would look for a laminate that picks up on the tones in the tile floor, has some white, and also some deeper tones in it, whether that is black or deeper tans.

Personally, I would get rid of the bar overhang - it doesn't give you adequate seating with only two stools, and only eats up floor/traffic space. But if you want to keep it , I would move the two stools next to one another on the left side of the bar, so that the shorter side of the bar is empty.

Try turning the table so that it runs parallel to the window, with the one end against the red wall with the art, then add benches on both sides, and just have a chair at the one end.

I would also think about changing to a round table at some point, pedestal style. I think you could seat more people in your space that way.

• creekylis
    16 years ago

momt4boys... I have Lenox Tan in my great room too! See, I *knew* we were going for similar looks! ;)

Thanks for telling me your colors... red is such a difficult one to do just right.

Lis

• amysrq
    16 years ago

Momto4, take a look at the Wilsonart Mystique patterns. They read as a solid from a distance, but have a nice crumb-hiding speckle up close and incorporate a variety of colors.

Have you considered butcher block? Ikea has DIY slabs of butcher block for countertops. I know it's an unusual choice but it looks a little nicer than laminate perhaps and is very affordable.

I have oak builder cabs in my summer place and I am itching to paint them too. You're going to use Cabinet Coat, right? ;-)

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Amy, yes to the cabinet coat, if I can find it around here. I THINK ACE Hardware may carry it? But, I tend to remember calling them last yr, and getting a no. If not, I'll be asking about BM products as it gets closer to painting. Probably start in about a month. We're going to Lowes today, so I'll definitly check out the Wilsonart, ty. I like the butcher block, but dh is pretty against it.

Les, for months we had the table turned the other way and I like it that way. But, once we put the leaf in, it's not an option. It'll be too hard to get around in that small space. Even with seating for 6, I need more space at the actual table. Especially for when the kids sit there and do crafts, and stuff. It's just nicer to have it bigger.
    As far as the counter, I can't give that up. Even though it's one of the problems when pricing counters. Even laminate it has to be special order to accomodate that piece. But, the big boys sit there every day after school to do homework, while I'm cooking dinner. And when people come over, and I'm in the kitchen it's where they sit to talk to me while I'm cooking, too. And we have moved the barstools over before. It's fine unless two people want to sit down, then they have to be moved. Because the one farthest to the left ends up being half way on the carpet that runs in the living room, and they can't pull it out. Those stools are really heavy, too. So I prefer to keep them in place and not let kiddos move them around much.

I guess I could just put the beadboard on back of the counter, and not on that end of the cabinet. I was just trying to add some character :) I was thinking trimming the bottom of all the cabs with some kind of moulding. Is that what you meant, too? On the bottoms?? Seems beadboard is a must for me on the counter area, because it'll be painted white. I can't imagine a white wall, right where people sit and put their feet against..flat white. So I thought the texture would help.
    And I would LOVE a round table, because our first thought was to build a banquette along that wall. But, again..$$. Buying new chairs will have to do for now.

• decorpas
    16 years ago

your cabinets are perfect for painting; they have a nice, raised panel. i like the idea of beadboard under the island for character. also, in your LR or GR, I noticed you have pretty corner trim pieces on your crown. that kind of detail could be brought to the cabinets with a cabinet crown that you can paint. see smallbone cabinets for ideas. i am adding rope moulding and a cut out apron type moulding at the bottom of my sink cabinet. these pieces are pretty cheap-- eps if you look on line and you can even get the styrene or styrofoam kind. you an also get two turned posts (legs) like your table legs for under the counter and it would add a lot of character.

new hardware will also help out a lot to bring new character to the room.

i understand how much that builders special oak can grate on your nerves! IMHO-- white cabinets might be a little stark with the red walls, depending on the look you are going for. maybe an antique white would be warmer.

i second the idea of painting the stools, maybe antique white, italian green or olive, rubbed off a bit on the edges would be warm and pretty. i don't know what your other colors are, but the wall color made me think of olive as a nice accent.

if you did that, you could make some cushions to tie the stools in with the dining table and chairs. maybe use the fabric from the stool cushions as a runner or placemats or napkins for the table. lastly, black chairs (rubbed off?) would be pretty around the table...so would that italian green color or olive. the table is pretty and i love the legs. wait to see what chairs you come up with before painting the table legs.

you have an exciting project here! good luck! the bones are all here and i can't wait to see it when you're done!

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I love the idea of the little rope trim. All the little touches like that are what I'm after. Just trying to make a cookie cutter, builder kitchen a bit more custom. And did I mention..cheaply?? lol
    I'll definitly be doing something with the stools. Either painting them (love the idea of a cushion, that wicker stuff hurts them bum).
    There are some chairs I like that also match barstools. I'll post them later, I'm off to Lowes right now.

Oh, and here's a kitchen I just saw the other day and about died. It's beautiful what she's done!
    I agree white may be too stark. But, dh doesn't want to go with much of an antique feel because of all the white trim. We'll have to play with some colors there.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0222484911572.html?28

• decorpas
    16 years ago

yeah, off-white or milk white would be pretty, warm but not competing with the trim.

if you like rope moulding, try the half round stuff that you can just nail onto the surface of existing cabinets! it's so cheap. if you google it, you'll find it online very inexpensively and sometimes already painted white. then your cabinet crown could be a larger rope trim, tying all of that together.

when you use those details judiciously, an inexpensive makeover can turn into a real asset, esp when you go to sell. you know what they say-- kitchens, kitchens kitchens.

the link you posted used the legs under the island i was talking about, though their's are half-round legs. and their cabinets are exactly the color i was thinking of for you, but she did glaze hers...how does your dh feel about that? her cabinet crown is bead crown, which would also be gorgeous for your room! i used a tile similar to that in my latest kitchen remodel-- a tumbled marble. i love the elegance it gives, and if you aren't doing too big of an area, it is actually affordable. big bang for the buck. another big bang idea is an insert tile (decorative tile) that is an accent color in the room. i had to put my tile straight up because i used diamond black tumbled marble inserts every four corners, which i repeated on the floor on a larger scale.

i think you're onto something with the rope moulding, et al. repeat that pattern in a few places, different scale, and it will be so pretty and high-end feeling! (ideas for repeating, cabinet crown, even your cushions can have rope trim style ties, tiles have rope borders sometimes, etc).

good luck! let me know how it goes.

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

decorpas, thanks for all the ideas and opinions!

We hit Lowes and HD this weekend. I'm really wishing we could fit the Hi-mac counters into our budget. I really saw several options I liked. The laminate doesn't really do it for me :( And heck, even that's more then I thought. Least it is if they install it. I'm trying to convince dh he can do it, but I think he's hesitant because we have some funky angles and all.

Dh also fell for the look of subway tile, instead of the beadboard for a backsplash. But, all I see is white, white, white. Between the cabs, the appliances, and the tiles. Darn budget, lol.

• never_ending
    16 years ago

It struck me looking at your inspiration kitchen that the wall color was a tan. As a lover of red I understand your wanting to keep it in your kitchen,( please don't hit me ), BUT what about carrying in the Lenox Tan for a wall color, creamy white cab's and black and red accents. Countertop is expensive especially for a shortterm investment and the green countertop would look lovely and neutral. Some fabulous red window treatmets could really add pizazz!

INSPIRATION KITCHEN

{{gwi:1613021}}

I'm reminded of the classic elegance of Reno fan's kitchen:(notice walls)

{{gwi:1613022}}

or

{{gwi:1613023}}

sb nobles from the kitchen gallery.

but I did find this and thought perhaps if you add more black accents, such as your table and buffet? But my thought is why replace countertop if it really is the cab's you hate, could you compromise color (red)for cost? With your decorating style I think you are looking for something more refined and elegant than your oak cab's represent and you already have great bones to work with! Just thoughts because I do love red too :)

bamaspices:
    {{gwi:1613024}}

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you sooo much for those pics. I'm thrilled to see that last one, especially. It shows a much creamier white, then what dh was wanting. We were both thinking we'd have to come pretty close to the molding. But, here they haven't. And it looks beautiful.
    And the little feet thingys, exactly what I want to do, too. TY!

As far as ditching the red. I'm definitly not opposed. I do love it, but I've always felt a bit on the fence with it because it's an open living/kitchen space. Sometimes feels a bit too disjointed because of the color. I've thought about bringing the tan in, and painting the cabs white. Going for a more sophistacated look then the red probably brings. BUT, those darn counters get in the way of that because of the trim around them. It's that wanna be wood grain looking trim. I've seen people paint it before, and it just looked cheesy. And leaving it brown isn't an option.

I know changing from one laminate to another isn't going to do great things for my resale. I just know I can't look at that green and red together any more. And the oak is driving me nuts as well.

I found this today, and it's exactly what I'm going for! She had a basic builder kitchen, too.

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&itemguid=6a309ea0-396c-4b9e-955a-83bda3f01f7a

• snookums
    16 years ago

I personally would rather see a granite tile than a laminate. It may even be cheaper, esp. if you DIY. And, it think it will add far more in resale value. A granite tile in something like Uba Tuba or close to it will give you the look you are going for.

I think you should paint your whole dining set black. I think you should also get new stools in black as well. Family room looks great; don't do a thing.

• chicoryflower
    16 years ago

I agree with completely with Snookums and you could also edge it in a dark stained wood.

You could stain your table top to match, and maybe just paint the legs black (??).

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yea, I planned on painting the table legs black and dark staining the top of the table. We've looked some at granite tile as well. Just not finding any that we like. I wish we lived somewhere like CA, cause I see them listed all the time on Craigslist. We'll keep looking. The tiles don't seem to be THAT much, it's just those bullnose and such. DH doesn't want to use the wood trim.

I'm going to paint the stools black for now. Then I'd love to get the stools that go with these. My mother ordered them for my Bday already. They're probably cheapy, but a quick fix for chairs.
    Figured if they looked good, and held up. We'd go for the stools later.

• jesemy
    16 years ago

I gave my kitchen a mini-facelift by painting my old cabinets and added moulding to the penisula which had none and to the end runs of the cabinets--you can see part of the uppers on the left side of the picture.

Here's a link to another redo of cabinets similar to yours. This one includes adding beadboard to the end of the cabinets, with rope moulding to cover the raw edges.

Here is a link that might be useful: DIYKitchen's Kitchen

• johnatemp
    16 years ago

Hi!
    I had oak cabs just like yours in my previous house.

I painted them - used SW proclassic waterbourne - great paint in antique white - great creamy color - it was a great finish. On the raised panel doors you could still see the grain but on the end panels it really bothered me alot so I did add the bead board for that reason. It was very simple to add. I had an island and that wood grain on those 3 flat sides really grated me and the bead board covered it all up!!

I also replaced with laminate countertop - I know granite - soapstone is all the rage - but laminate is great stuff!! I like your color - it is too bad the builder "upgraded" for the oak trim!!

The chairs for your B-day look great - much smaller than your others - you'll probably be able to arrange your table to seat all your family with smaller chairs. I like the idea of painting the legs of your current table.

I haven't really told you anything but agreed with what you said!! I don't think you need a tile backsplash, thou. I cook and hardly ever splash stuff on mine. ( I really hate my backsplash, thou)

Smiles:)

For a more cohesive look, I would consider running the same paint color thru the kitchen but you are probably young (with those cute little boys) and the red is fun!! When you get ready to sale - you can alway "neutralize" :)

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

jesemy, your kitchen is beautiful! I love your backsplash, too. And that hood is fantastic! How I wish something like that was in the budget right now :(
    And thank you for that other link. Definitly gives me some more ideas, and the more I see these beautiful mini facelifts, the more encouraged I am :)

Johnatemp, and thank you for your response. The new chairs measure in depth the same as the old, or close to it. But until you mentioned they looked smaller, I hadn't thought about the back. And yes, they DO appear smaller. Which is great! That way having to put three along the same side won't feel as smooshed. I can't wait to be able to get that part done, and eat with my kiddos again :)

So, you were really happy with the SW paint? I've yet to decide what we're going for there. I want really good paint, of course. And I hear wonderful things about cabinet coat. Just not sure I can find it around here. Good to know I've got some alternatives. Do you happen to recall the color you used?

And yea, I think pulling the tan through out would be more cohesive. But, like you said..the red is fun :) I'm not too young any more, lol. But if keeping the red helps give that impression, I'll definitly keep it :)
    Thanks again!!!

• never_ending
    16 years ago

I wish there was a quick,easy DIY solution for your countertops, but besides tiling I can't think of one I'd consider. The angles by your sink concern me for your DH too as a DIY project, especially with laminate or tile. I say this because I talked my husband into this once only to have the whole project go flying out the door(literally lol!)when it proved more involved than either of us considered and we are pretty confident DIY's! There will be seams to vise together and glue, and the whole connecting needs to be level etc not to mention the plumbing. Not to say it can't be done but quality installation will mean a lot for re-sale.

Buyer's may walk in and want to install a sleek contemporary kitchen, so while re-sale is important what I think needs to drive you is what you want and what your budget can afford.

You don't need to decide and purchase a countertop today, I would begin the cabinets and see where that process takes you. As with any re-design sometimes a unexpected twist turns up along the way, pulling the whole project in another direction.

Here is a link that might be useful: Granite tiles/Ebay

• kren_pa
    16 years ago

i like your cabinets with the red...if you want to paint, i would consider another color besides white...what about dark brown cabinets...or black? just a thought. i don't think i would want so much white with the red walls. the table would look nice with black, or black legs and the new chairs you picked are great! i agree the laminate counters have to go...i don't like those wood edges...tile is not a bad choice. in a kitchen like yours i would have to make one decision at a time and see how it affected the others..red walls so what color cabinets? white cabinets..well then what color counter? i have trouble visualizing otherwise, especially if sticking to a budget..
    good luck
    kren

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Never ending, thanks for the advice. And for the link. I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay, see if someone sells anything local. Save on shipping :)

kren, I LOVE a black kitchen. But, I just don't see it in this space. I think because it opens to the living room, and I have all the white molding through out both spaces. I'd love, love, LOVE to do a green. I've seen several pics that I drool over. But, all seem a bit more on the country side, I think. Dh isn't fond of the idea, and I don't think it'd be good for resale. So, white seems safe :) And I've actually been thinking about these white cabs since the day we moved in. I can't wait!

I think you're right, though. Maybe just work on one thing at a time. See where it takes me :)

Oh, and just for fun..this is what I had really wanted to do. Got shot down here on this board, lol. And at home. This was before we painted the walls red. I think resale was what dh was worried about here, too. I think it's because of the white appliances that make me lean towards color on the cabs.

Here is a link that might be useful: red and white cabs

• johnatemp
    16 years ago

Hi Mom!
    Yes, I was very happy with the SW paint. It is latex = very easy clean up and less fumes. I used their primer - what ever the SW guy recommended (latex) Oh, and a tip, you may know already - if you don't want to clean your brushes/rollers - dip them in paint and wrap them with saran wrap - put them in the freezer. Then your good to go the next day!

I have read about cabinet coat, too and it looks great!!

I stayed about 3 years with those painted cabs and they held up great!! And we are a heavy use household - big dogs - lots of folks and entertaining - kids, etc.

I did take all the doors off - set up saw horses in the garage - sanded them down with a mouse sander(I think that is what it is called - it has a triangle on one end) I used a paint brush for the crevices and a foam roller for all the flat areas. The paint is supposed to be "self - leveling" so I didn't have brush/roller marks, either.

The color I used was called Antique White - it might have too much yellow for you b/c of white appliances - it is very creamy. I also painted all the doors & trim work in the kitchen/ 1/2 bath and back entry. Whew - I really did alot of work - thinking back!!

Hope that helps....
    Smiles:)

• Kathleen McGuire
    16 years ago

Antique White with SW Believable Buff walls.
    {{gwi:1613028}}

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

If you go to Lowes / Depot you can have them send someone out to make a custom template which your DH could install. It isn't that hard. You can also save money on labor (usually) if your DH takes the old off.

For resale, since you do say it isn't your forever house, I worry about the painted cabs being a turn off. I can't count the number of houses I saw where they painted the cabs, I took them off of my list. To me, as a buyer, it's more money I will eventually have to put out to either replace to something I like or the time to repaint them, which I'm sure is time consuming. I also wonder about the durability of painted cabs with so many kids running around. I'd rather have the oak.

btw, there is nothing wrong with laminate. Wilsonart makes nice counters. We got our samples from Lowes.

• msrose
    16 years ago

kmcg85 - Is that your kitchen? It's absolutely gorgeous!! I'd love to see some more pictures if you have any. Also, can you tell me what kind of floor that is?

Laurie

• jesemy
    16 years ago

kmcg85--I love that kitchen too! Any more pictures?

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

johnatemp, ty so much for the tips. I'm going to copy this and save for DH. He'll need all the help he can get when coming time to paint :)

kmc, I really do love the antique what. I just wonder what it'd look like with my bright white trim.

rose, I'd love if lowes or someone here would offer making us a template, but I asked. They said they'd only do that if THEY were installing. I even offered to pay them to come double check measurements, and they said nope.

I did find a local company yesterday. They claim the starting price for their laminate WITH install is $8.50. Goes up to $9 something, depending on the edge. And just $6.50, if I wanted them to just slap some new laminate on my existing counter tops. I actually talked to two smaller companys, both were about the same. Sooo..we'll see what kind of estimate I get. Both are coming out next wk. I just know I don't want to pay the $1400 for laminate that Lowes priced us at.

And I know painting the cabs may be a turn off for some. But, I can't live with them any more. I really can't, lol.
    I've consulted my realtor, as well. She knows the area, the neighborhood, the block, my house AND my cabs, lol. And she says go for it. She thinks if I can pull it off, it'll only help set ourselves apart from the rest of cookie cutter land :)

• Kathleen McGuire
    16 years ago

Sorry to disappoint! No, it is not my kitchen. I saw it on RMS last night after reading about your questions on SW Antique White. Thought I would show you how it looked painted on cabs. I probably should have just linked, sorry. But, I will now because there are more pictures of this beautiful kitchen! It is from a parade of homes type of thing in SC. The designer is very generous in providing info about granite, paint colors etc. Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: RMS

• momto4boys
    Original Author
    16 years ago

K, I thought this looked familiar, lol. Saw this last night on RMS, too. Beautiful!
    And I just noticed above I said I loved antique "what", lol. Meant "white", of course :)