Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pipdog_gw

Help finding a rug

Pipdog
10 years ago

I've been looking for this rug but can't seem to find it. I saw it in an open house. It would be perfect for our spare room -- I need an 8x10. Does anyone recognize this rug?

Comments (6)

• Olychick
    10 years ago

the colors look much more vibrant on their website, but is it this one? The same one was for sale on Joss and Main, I think. Since you saw it live, maybe you can tell if the colors were similar. I can't tell if there is a design in the weaving (besides the pattern) on your inspiration, or if it is the pixilated photo.

Here is a link that might be useful: dhurrie

• francoise47
    10 years ago

Was it a Dhurrie rug?

I see that this isn't quite a match,
    but still I'll post this from the Shades of Light website
    (where they also have other color combinations):

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Shades of Light Dhurrie

• athomeinvagw
    10 years ago

It may be the rug linked below, it looks lighter from different angles. To see more pics of this rug look at the younghouselove blog, they have it in their daughter's room.

Here is a link that might be useful: rug

This post was edited by athomeinva on Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 22:24

• Pipdog
    Original Author
    10 years ago

you all are the best! thank you! thank you! The rug I saw in person was more plush, but I prefer the dhurrie.

athomeinva, I knew I had seen it before! Thanks for the reminder that it was on YHL. I just looked on their site and it came from a discount store.

• chispa
    10 years ago

For lots of rug choices check www.surya.com
    The Surya Cosmopolitan rug linked below is a plush version. No direct retail sales, so you would need to call the number on the website to find a local store/vendor.

Here is a link that might be useful: Surya Cosmopolitan Rug

• athomeinvagw
    10 years ago

They bought it at a tent sale for The Decorating Outlet which is part of Shades of Light, the same as I linked to above.

Here is a link that might be useful: post that tells where rug is from