|I have a couple of standard size pieces of "art" I'd like to frame. I want fairly simple but traditional style frames and plain mats. Any suggestions for online resources would be much appreciated.|
|I ordered mine from walmart...they came with mats, but I didn't like the color so I painted the mats with acrylics. |
|I was searching for the same thing and found Emily Henderson's blog which mentioned the following frames: |
Affordable and come with a mat. Nice looking too. I plan on getting them for some pics for my daughter's room.
|I buy my frames from pictureframes.com -- the frames come in all sizes, are very nice & are very affordable. I'm not affiliated with the company, just am a very happy customer for about 20 years.|
Here is a link that might be useful: picture frames
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here