Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pottery Barn Pearce Sofas in Microsuede.

Posted by AH9200 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 17:31

I am considering purchasing 2 PB Peare sofas for my family room. I really like the Microfiber Fabric and the design. They are are comfortable.

I havent compared sofas at all yet. Does anyone have these sofas? Feedback? How is the overall quality of PB sofas?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pottery Barn Pearce Sofas in Microsuede.

My concern with this sofa is if the loose back cushions would wind up looking sloppy.
I personally like semi attached as they are soft but stay neat looking for years/

o

I have had difficulty keeping microsuede looking clean.

o

Anybody else have opinions? These are on sale thru today and I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences with them?

o

I dont like microsuede. It is terrible to keep clean, and cat hair sticks to it. I had a chair, which I really liked, but because it was microsuede, and I have a cat, I finally took it out of the house and put it by the road for give away. My grandaughter has a microsuede sofa and love seat, and now has put slip covers on it, because, she has 3 kids and every spot she cleaned, showed up when it was dry. She has started looking for replacement, and is having a hard time finding something she likes, that isnt microsuede. I love the color and style of the sofa you are looking at, but, I would never buy it because of the fabric. Just my opinion. :-))

o

I have had.. and my BFF has had very much the opposite experience with microfiber. I don't know if it is a quality issue or if perhaps it was the scotchguarding but my microfiber held up beautifully-- now, I will say, when it did start to go, it went quickly-- but it looked beautiful right up until that point.

Sorry, no experience with the pierce sofas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here