o
Hardwood Floors

Posted by valerieann (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 11 at 17:25

Please show me your hardwood floors!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hardwood Floors

Lauzon red oak natural, 3-1/4" wide, straight/square edge (no bevels).

Photobucket

o

From uploads

site finished white oak hardwoods with mix of golden pecan and redwood stain, 3 coats LNL 1500 water based poly

o

Brazilian Walnut from two different angels

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Oak in Gunstock:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Carlisle Wideplank Floors--WALNUT

Living/Music

Photobucket

o

I'm having a difficult time deciding which direction to go in so thank you for posting your pics...beautiful! Keep them coming, please!

o

My floors are darker than they look in these pictures, a combination of flash, sunlight, and aging, I think.

Downstairs, antique white oak floor, chestnut mantel (and everything coated with construction dust!)
Family room

Upstairs, antique chestnut, white oak, and red oak mixed:
Chestnut, red & white oak

o

All your floors are Beautiful!!

o

Hickory with a very light stain

Hickory floors are in!

o

Mannington Hickory in "Nutmeg" finish

Mannington Flooring

o

Site finished 1.5" red oak, no stain. Original 60-yr-old floor on right, new floor on left.

Photobucket

o

Brazilian Cherry in our office.

Desk, viewed from entrance

o

Thank you for sharing your pics. All of your floors are absolutely beautiful which makes it that much more difficult to make a decision.:)

o

Beautiful floors!

Mine are Carlisle Eastern white pine stained with a custom mix of Minwax Dark Walnut and English Chestnut, finished with Tung Oil. We also used square head nails for cosmetic reasons (we're on a concrete slab).

demi - your walnut floors stopped my heart. That was my first choice, but DH wanted the up to 20" width of the Eastern pine (and the cost difference made him happy too). We faked it and used a walnut stain :-D (which was not a fun DIY project).

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Nany2a, I love the Mannington Hickory in "Nutmeg" finish! It is a floor I may have chosen if the price was better but now I see I would have loved it for the color that I love and the overall look. Hope you are still enjoying your floors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here