Flipping Out is Baaaack...

beekeeperswife
10 years ago

Love him or hate him, he's back!

March 5th, 10pm.

Comments (11)

• joaniepoanie
    10 years ago

For some reason I like FO but did not like his other decorating show where he supposedly sleeps over at the project house ( can't imagine he actually slept in some of those houses). I'll be tuning in...I think he's a hoot.

• beekeeperswife
    Original Author
    10 years ago

joanie, it seemed that he stayed over (sometimes) in the first season, but 2nd season he and Jenni were always showing up in the morning. Yeah, I wouldn't have stayed over either in most of those places. I thought he was going to die when he had to eat what that one guy cooked for dinner (the house that was the mansion that was falling down--the one guy was the fashion designer). I think that is why they get take-out so often....

• kitschykitch
    10 years ago

I never saw this one, what channel?

• Sueb20
    10 years ago

I love that show. DH does too, and he doesn't watch any other decorating shows. I just love Jeff Lewis in spite of all his personality quirks. Or because of them.

• maddielee
    10 years ago

Kitchy, his show is on Bravo.

For those who like his humor, his Facebook page is funny.

ML

• TheRedHouse
    10 years ago

I just watched season 2 on Hulu. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for the heads up on the FB page ML, I just laughed so loud I think I disrupted the phone meeting my husband is having.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Omg, love Jeff, Jenny and Zoila. RIP Monkey.

I'll be watching. Thanks for the heads up.

• beekeeperswife
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Confession time...when I had a client that was particularly challenging and unreasonable I thought about Jeff and wondered, WWJD? And then I fired the client. Only had to do it once, and it was so empowering.

• fluffybutt
    10 years ago

Interior Therapy is great but have not heard of Flipping Out. Must check that out!

• straitlover
    10 years ago

Jeff is appearing at the Home Show here in Raleigh this weekend. If I didn't have to go out of town to my mother's house, I would so be there!!!

• 4boys2
    10 years ago

I go way back with Flipping Out..
    Loved the banter with his ex Ryan.
    To bad it ended so poorly.

There's something about Gage that just doesn't connect with me.
    I was feeling that the show had jumped the shark at that point.

Jeff was actually quite funny on Property Envy.
    That dry wit and sarcasm.

Can't wait to see pregnant Jenny (I know the baby is already born now). I'm so glad they have been able to work things out.
    It just wouldn't be the same without Jenny and Zoila.