|I have a spare bedroom with 2 single windows and 1 set of double windows. One of the single windows is shoved in a corner next to a closet door casing and there is no room for a conventional curtain rod. |
I've used curved rods in another room with the same issue but I'm not crazy about them. Is it okay to use the curved rod in the not so visible corner and use nicer rods on the other windows? I would try to match them as much as I could.
Here is a link that might be useful: Curved curtain rod
|I have seen pictures where the person used a straight rod with finials....they took off the finial next to the wall so that the rod could butt up against the wall and just used the finial on the other end.....same rod and finials used on the other rods in the room.|
|I think grandmaof3 suggestion is the way to go. I would only add using a end cap on the rod side that will butt to the wall.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.