|I was visiting a friend of mine and she was working on a project. She owns a spa and they always use real glasses for water for their customers. She took a bunch of vintage little glasses and etched her spa name right on them. |
They really look amazing and I thought what a great idea to do for a gift or the holidays or anything really. I have never done this myself. However, I am going to borrow her stuff and do some of my own!
Just thought I would share!
Here is a link that might be useful: More photos and instructions
|Love that idea, it would be great for the grands too.|
|Very cool. I googled Cricut right away. Ah, too bad it's not cheap!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here