Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 5:10
|Yes, nice query. |
I suggest for decor and design only artificial silk flower.it will look most realistic flowers and will look as fresh a year from now as they do today. I hope , It will help to all. go ahead.
|Welcome to Garden Web. |
I prefer live plants, but think in some instances silk flowers have their place.
Maybe they are more commonly used in India where you are located.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.