|Yes, nice query. |
I suggest for decor and design only artificial silk flower.it will look most realistic flowers and will look as fresh a year from now as they do today. I hope , It will help to all. go ahead.
|Welcome to Garden Web. |
I prefer live plants, but think in some instances silk flowers have their place.
Maybe they are more commonly used in India where you are located.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here