|Hi everyone, i'm thinking of buying an Ottoman bench from amazon.com |
Is there anyone here have any experiences with this product or ever bought one?
|I recently bought one to solve an ottoman/coffee table problem. When I moved here, I had a comfy matching upholstered chair and ottoman that I could not fit for tv viewing. So disappointed. But that meant the sofa would be the main TV viewing seat and I needed an ottoman. I also needed a coffee table. So I got this: |
The best part was and probably the only reason I got it was that it was only $79 at Walmart- including free shipping!!! I figured if it didn't work out, no big deal.
It's not as good (soft on the feet) as my upholstered ottoman, but it works fine and looks good in the room. The "leather" is probably as good as any other moderately priced "leather" at double or more of the cost.
I got a nice wooden tray for the top of it for drinks and remotes. I suspect over time it will get a real lived in look and the leather gets dimples where my feet land repeatedly, but for $79, I don't really care. I can get another one in a few years if I have to.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here