Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (13)

• FloridaHome
    10 years ago

BM Monroe Bisque?

• patricianat
    10 years ago

My guess would be that it is something that was made specific for that job and the best way to obtain the color would be by writing to the contractors or the site from where the picture was pulled. It looks several different colors, even in the same room, depending on lighting. I think guessing it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Contractors buy paint that is often custom mixed by the multiple gallons.

• patricianat
    10 years ago

It could be "collectors item" by BM but that is just like the proverbial needle in the haystack. I think I would take picture as you have it to a local paint dealer and ask if they can match it up if obtaining the color from contractor or site is not possible.

• patty_cakes
    10 years ago

Navajo White. Looks like what I had in my condo many moons ago. Problem is, every paint manufacturer has it's version of the color.

• michoumonster
    10 years ago

i don't know if they have kelly moore where you are, but this color looks a lot like kelly moore bone color. the home stager who recently staged my house for sale always recommends this color because it is a stock colors that looks very designer. it looks great with swiss coffee trim.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

Chip It! says SW accessible beige, but it looks dark to me.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

I played around with html code and encycolorpedia and such and the closest I can come up with on line is BM Ionic Column

• decor64
    10 years ago

SW Moderate White or Biscuit?

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

BM White Sand?

• patricianat
    10 years ago

BM peau de soie but then could just be my monitor.

• Bunny
    10 years ago

Honestly, it could be any of the guesses or something else entirely. I have SW Antique White throughout my house. It looks very much like the photos, depending on the room and the light at that particular time of day. In any event, it gives me that look, which I love, rich vanilla.

BTW, once you figure it out or find lookalikes, your favorite paint store can match and mix it up for you. I'm in Calif. and I had Kelly-Moore mix SW's color and, if possible, it was better than the original.

• tibbrix
    10 years ago

Try contacting Atlanta General Contractors Abbey Construction and ask them!

Let us know if you find out!

• msrose
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the guesses! Even though I know it's hard to pinpoint an exact color, it will at least lead me to some colors I like.

Annie - I just saw Accessible Beige in the latest BH&G and it caught my attention, so that sounds like a good one to check out. I've never even heard of BM Ionic Column.