|Help! I am hosting a bridal shower in a few weeks and the guest list keeps growing. Looks like we will have to expand into our basement for extra space and right now the whole place is in a time warp, brought on by several years of kids using it to hang out in! We have a futon with a tropical print cover with a nice looking frame but the cover has to go. Anyone have a recommendation for a decent cover at a good price? I looked at the sure-fit covers online and they look ok. Thanks in advance|
Here is a link that might be useful: sure-fit futon cover
|I am not a big fan of surefit. I dont know where you are located but we have a great local futon shop I am sure they would ship to you and the quality is excellent. www.futonfurnishings.net Most mattress stores also sell futons and will have some covers and be a source of a bigger selection in your area. |
LLBean also sells futon covers.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here