Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Have you seen something like this "mini sofa" -- in leather?

Sueb20
10 years ago

I have the PB Marcel mini sofa in a cream everyday suede in my dining room/library. It's the perfect size for my space. The problem is that my dogs think the dining room is their play room and spend a lot of time there -- that's not the problem, per se, but my oldest dog constantly rubs her face on the front of the sofa, especially on the arms, and I've cleaned it multiple times and it just won't come clean any more. It looks gross. So, since leather seems to be the only thing that doesn't absorb bulldog drool in my house, I thought I'd look for a leather settee or sofette, but can't seem to find the right thing yet. A regular love seat's seat is too low, and is also probably too deep. So I need a settee sort of deal with a not-too-soft seat. Any ideas? The style of my room is eclectic but leans heavily toward dark oak mission style, with a Stickley dining table and bookcases.

I did check into having a slipcover made, but it would cost almost as much as buying a new mini sofa!

Or, maybe someone here has a miracle furniture cleaner to recommend? Problem is, though, this PB micro suede is starting to look a little raggedy already from my multiple cleanings.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mini sofa

Comments (4)