Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arac21

I messed up...

arac21
10 years ago

Well I messed up with the master bedroom. I cant seem to get it together. The room is 24/17 has a bay window. It leads to the master bath. There is no door . The bath is a complete gut job which I cant undertake right now so wanted to somewhat improve the bedroom. We spent considerable time there. We have a Tv which stays. Other furniture include the bed ( king size dark wood ) 2 nightstand ( poor quality) 2 wing chair ( blue dark ) a black leather loveseat. I am refinishing a large dresser with dark wood which will be the tv stand. This is in the wall opposite to the bed, whoch is the longest wall . The bay window is on the side of the bed. On the other side of the bed is the opening that leads to the bathroom . The room is painted revere pewter. The bedding is blue gray. It just looks so not together. I have a beige sleepcover for the loveseat, I was debating whether to cover it with Rit royal blue which is similar to the chairs. Do you think its a good idea . I am also looking for a table to o between the chairs. Right now the chairs are placed in the wall opposite to the bay window ( not exactly opposite, little bit down )also can someone suggest some curtains heavy to block light with this olor theme.