Wed, Jan 22, 14 at 17:26
|How do you feel about mixing finishes in a bathroom for the light and sink fixtures? For instance, stainless for the sink fixture but bronze as the light fixture? |
|I think I would have to see the room, see everything and see the sink and light fixtures. I think there are times when it would be a great idea and other times, not. It's like mixing white gold, platinum, yellow and rose golds. There are times when it works and times when it does not; it depends on how it is done.|
|I decided to just keep the finishes the same. I didn't want to second guess my decision everytime I went into the bathroom :)|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here