Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pps7_gw

I'm in love...

pps7
12 years ago

After 4 months, I finally got my navy velvet wing chair:

I love it! it's like a jewel in the room.

Comments (35)

• polly929
    12 years ago

Gorgeous...like a sparkling sapphire!

• allison0704
    12 years ago

Very pretty!

• ttodd
    12 years ago

Beautiful!

• sis2two
    12 years ago

That is stunning!

• pricklypearcactus
    12 years ago

Gorgeous! I love it: the shape, the color, the nailhead trim. Absolutely perfect. Also, I might be in love with the adjacent side table. Can you share information about it? Thanks.

• upa_lazy_river
    12 years ago

Yum!!

• User
    12 years ago

I have a PERFECT room for that chair :) So if you get tired of it LOL...send it on . What a precious gem. c

• yayagal
    12 years ago

I'd be in love too, that's just wonderful!!

• oldhouse1
    12 years ago

Fit for a Queen. Love, love, love it!

• lynninnewmexico
    12 years ago

Lovely and it goes wonderfully with your rug and the art on wall there, too. Congrats!!
    Lynn

• PRO
    Diane Smith at Walter E. Smithe Furniture
    12 years ago

You nailed it with the nailheads! The fabric is absolutely luscious too!

• mdrive
    12 years ago

normally i'm not a huge fan of blue upholstery, but your chair is DIVINE! would you mind telling us the manufacturer?

• loribee
    12 years ago

LOVE it!

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    12 years ago

Ah, yes, you're in love now, but what if it is only a mere infatuation? Or worse, what if he/she lets you down in a year or two? Avoid crying yourself to sleep when the relationship tanks and unload that heartbreaker on me now. It's the least I can do for you. ;)

• lascatx
    12 years ago

Love the blue, but I'm not often fond of nailheads. I do like them on this chair. Bery nice!

• HIWTHI
    12 years ago

Wow, too pretty to sit in.

• luckygal
    12 years ago

Wonderful chair - perfect with your gorgeous rug!

• User
    12 years ago

Absolutely fabulous chair, love the shape, the color, the fabric, and the campaign table next to it is inspired as a way to play off the nailhead trim. Great job, I love it!

• pollyannacorona
    12 years ago

Love the nailheads, and the shape and the color, everything.

• User
    12 years ago

I just said,"OOOooo.." out loud! It's beautiful! Love the color! I also like your table and rug.

• pps7
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks all! The chair is from Bernhardt interiors- Kingston chair. The little table is from urban outfitters- you can't beat the price!

I think I will need to swap out the artwork. I've ordered an aged brass floor lamp and can't wait until it arrives. Next on the agenda is an ottoman.

• clubcracker
    12 years ago

Beautiful! :)

• deeinohio
    12 years ago

Absoluely beautiful! I'm always drawn to shapes and I love that chair's shape. For me, velvet is but a dream....exchanged for the love of 2 dogs and 2 cats. Sigh....
    Dee

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    12 years ago

I want one! It's gorgeous!

• hhireno
    12 years ago

I actually let out a little gasp when I scrolled down and saw it. That is one good-looker.

I wouldn't let anyone sit in it so that they wouldn't block my view of the chair.

• peegee
    12 years ago

Stunning!! My second thought was you must not have a cat!!!

• Sueb20
    12 years ago

Oh, yummy. I'm waiting for my sapphire blue mohair chair to arrive, and your picture just makes me even more impatient! Beautiful!

• cheri127
    12 years ago

Wow. Very nice!

• gsciencechick
    12 years ago

I didn't think a chair could be sexy, but that one is!

• juddgirl2
    12 years ago

Very pretty - it does look like a jewel! I like the combination of masculine and feminine with the vibrant color, shape and the nailhands.

• juddgirl2
    12 years ago

LOL - I meant nailheads. Was typing on my smart phone.

Damn you, auto correct!

• kitschykitch
    12 years ago

classic

• Arapaho-Rd
    12 years ago

Beautiful - would love to see a picture of the entire room with your gem in it.

• pps7
    Original Author
    12 years ago

DH & DS have given it the thumbs up as far as comfort.

Arapaho- I have a few mini projects in progress, but will post more pics in a week or two.

• Arapaho-Rd
    12 years ago

Thanks.... you have a beautiful home and I love studying your style. Looking forward to them.