Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joaniepoanie

Good angled broom

joaniepoanie
10 years ago

I'm looking for a new angled broom. I referenced GW back to the thread on the horse hair brooms from Nessentials, but they are all push brooms, which I associate more with sweeping a garage than a kitchen. An angled broom is better for corners and under appliances. I've always bought cheapness, butam tired of the nylon type bristles that I end up manually pulling dirt out of. Thanks for any recommendations.

Comments (3)

• erinsean
    10 years ago

Hardware stores, big box stores and even Walmart has different kinds of brooms. I bought an angled one at Walmart and it has nylon bristles though. Personally I prefer a straight broom....my old one was from "Stanley" and I don't know if there is even a Stanley company any more. It had a combination of types of bristles and I used that broom until it was worn out.

• teacats
    10 years ago

Check out the artisan broom makers on Etsy.com -- there may be one that fits your needs on there ....

• sjhockeyfan325
    10 years ago

The broom I bought after participating in the Nessentials thread is this one on Amazon, and it's brilliant (not that you don't have to clean it from time to time, but it is great ant one-pass sweeping). The turned up corners are fairly flexible and fit under and around things.

Here is a link that might be useful: Boar Hair Broom on amazon

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living