Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

RH Sale - 25-75% off everything in stock

juddgirl2
9 years ago

I know many might not care for RH but for anyone who's interested they're having a sale this weekend that's better than their usual 20% off.

The Aubrey cabinet pulls and knobs that I like are 25% off. I might hold off on those since I'm not ready yet in my kitchen remodel, but it would save a bit more to get them now rather than waiting for the next 20% off sale.

I am placing an order for some outdoor lighting at 40% off - $109 each for 4 sconces and $249 for a large pendant. Saving $500 over regular prices, although I usually avoid paying regular prices and wait for sales.

Trying to save money, I first looked at lighting at both big box stores but really found nothing I liked. I did bring home a sconce in the $50 range but it's going back for quality issues. I'd rather spend a bit more and get something I like that will last awhile!

Anyway, happy shopping!

Comments (14)

• 4boys2
    9 years ago

Too bad I don't have a big beautiful sunroom .....
    The rattan collection is so cheap.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/sale/final-sale.jsp?cm_vc=sale&categoryId=cat1481016

• juddgirl2
    Original Author
    9 years ago

forboystoo - those are nice and great price! Wish I had covered outdoor space for a seating set.

So excited to finally have outdoor lighting - we never reinstalled lighting after remodeling our house several years ago and I'm tired of stumbling around in the dark :-) I almost considered keeping our Christmas lighting up a bit longer because it's so nice to have exterior light, lol

I ordered the large Quentin hanging pendant for the front door and 4 matching sconces for next to the garage and side and rear doors. Love these and I think they'll work with our rustic exterior.

{{gwi:2138774}}

{{gwi:2138775}}

{{gwi:2138776}}

I also ordered this steel polyhedron pendant for over a patio table. Not sure if I'll keep it but I think it looks very interesting and the shipping was the same price, so I get to see it in person before deciding.

{{gwi:2138777}}

• 4boys2
    9 years ago

I was thinking something like this for my son.
    When I showed him he said ~"whatever".

Good to know I have full reign over that child...

• sjhockeyfan325
    9 years ago

its a great sale. up until a few days ago, a lot of things were on sale and then there was 20% off on top of that, so I got sheets, reg. $279, marked down to $210 and then 20% off that. im still thinking about getting another set (I love them - 100% linen) but it kills me that I wont get the extra 20% off!

• juddgirl2
    Original Author
    9 years ago

forboystoo - I like that finish - is it zinc? I ordered iron because it was less expensive and it works best with the iron details on my front doors, but I really like the zinc finish too.

sjhockey - I wish I would have known I could have gotten an extra discount on the linen sheets with the last sale. I have a few sets for my master but would have bought some for the guest bed. I love them too - no more overheating at night ever since I started using them!

• Gooster
    9 years ago

For those of you in the Bay Area, RH is having a factory warehouse sale this weekend in Emeryville. 4045 Horton Street

• juddgirl2
    Original Author
    9 years ago

There's also a warehouse sale in the Los Angeles/San Pedro area. I was thinking of going but not sure if it would have more deals than the closer outlet.

• deegw
    9 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm getting frustrated by their lack of search options but I am going to muddle through until I look at everything!

• pps7
    9 years ago

Thanks!

• 4boys2
    9 years ago

I won't be getting that light ...
    But it's not my fault...
    When you click below and scroll down it looks as if it's $189~
    That's only for the white one..
    The one I want is $639.
    Not happening for the child who could care less.
    I could probably hang flashlight up there and he would never notice...

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/sale/final-sale.jsp?cm_vc=sale&categoryId=cat1701013

• 4boys2
    9 years ago

Juddgirl~ I don't see you choice there anymore~
    Just wanted to say that it's the idea of what I'm looking at now.
    I love the light diffuser type shade it has.

Those looking at the site....it is a pain.
    You've got to use the back button a lot.
    Also start at the attached link and stay within the red banner.........

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/sale/index.jsp

• juddgirl2
    Original Author
    9 years ago

forboystoo - the ones that I bought are still showing available on my screen.

Here are the links:

Here is a link that might be useful: Large Quentin Pendant - Iron

• juddgirl2
    Original Author
    9 years ago

And the wall sconce:

Here is a link that might be useful: Quentin sconce

• martinca_gw sunset zone 24
    9 years ago

Thank juddgirl! Got two things I'd been looking at for awhile....thanks to you!

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler