|I haven't been here for quite some time, but you guys have always given such great advice in the past, that I'm back to ask if someone could tell me what the wall color might be in this room. Thanks in advance!|
|Beige! This type of color is hard to get right, because it will look great in one house, but can quickly turn sickly green, Band-Aid beige or peachy in a different house. |
BM Edgecomb Gray
|Thanks. I had been thinking about BM Natural Wicker, but perhaps that's too light? I agree that's it's hard to find the right beige because they tend to look so different depending on lighting and other factors. Right now the room is SW Nomadic Desert and I'm wanting to lighten up a bit.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here