Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kam76

Whole house lighting

kam76
10 years ago

Hey guys!

I have to order lighting for my new build. It is soooo mind boggling all the choices. I am trying to go with the "older looking new home" and would appreciate your feedback. These are some of the light fixtures I am contemplating.

I already own 4 single and 2 double of Jewell sconces from rejuvenation hardware in "burnished antique" color with the white milk glass shade. I wlill be using the two doubles in the master bath and the 4 singles in the stair way and upstairs hall.
I also own the foyer light, that is not an exact picture, but it is pretty similar.

What do you guys think? Anything sticking out like a sore thumb? I have 9 foot ceilings and was contemplating putting a chandelier in the livingroom as well as the dining room. Not sure if you like either of those two options for either space. The island pendants also come in chrome and I am doing chrome hardware (I think) and chrome faucets (I know) but I wasn't sure if the chrome would look too out of place. I am not a "matchy matchy person" and I heard a interior designer say "wood goes with wood and metal goes with metal- you don't have to match"

Thank you for any feedback!

Comments (2)