Sat, Jan 8, 11 at 11:30
|I log into this site using the search button and then log in. The fields are filled in and then I read the forum. So often I go to reply to a poster and then press preview and it loops me back to the list of forums. Any help is appreciated.|
|The website is having issues that they are working on; it has to do with keeping you logged in if I understand it correctly. I switched to IE (instead of Firefox) to post and didn't have the problem.|
|The site is having problems but I'm curious as to why you're using the search button to log in? At the very top of the page is 'Log in' and if you click the box that says 'save information to this computer' you won't have to log in each time you return to the forum.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Problems
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here