Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teacats_gw

Dogs and their designers -- video

teacats
10 years ago

Just a wonderful video!

Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Dogs and their designers -- from the Quinessence blog

Comments (16)

• patricianat
    10 years ago

so cute. no cat lovers, huh?

• teacats
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Noticed that glaring omission too! LOL! :) Sitting at my computer with a large black cat who keeps snuffling at my mug of coffee .....

Hoping that the Quintessence blog writer(s) might consider doing another video with designers and their cats! :)

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

I loved it but the darn thing moved too fast for me to take in the beautiful dogs and surroundings!

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing that.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

Thanks for posting.

Psst Totally catty (ha ha) aside. Bunny Williams belongs on the thread about frumpy. Are those purple sweat pants!?

• caminnc
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing, love the doggie singing Happy Birthday.

• nini804
    10 years ago

Oh, that was darling!! I'm in love with Sailor...that pic on the boat was to die for! :)

• 1929Spanish
    10 years ago

Very cute, but did anyone notice how many of the dogs were overweight? I love my dog, but keep her in better shape than I keep myself so she will be with us longer.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

You are right, weight control is really important for dogs.

We have a big Golden Retriever who is a few pounds over weight.

I was a little surprised when my vet mentioned it, because she gets a lot of exercise and no table scraps. I hadn't noticed it at all, to me she was a perfect specimen. He pointed out to me "look at her gait, she has just a little bit of a waddle".

I noted his criticism and backed out of his examination room.

• sable_ca
    10 years ago

"I noted his criticism and backed out of his examination room."

LOL, the line of the day!

• likewhatyoudo
    10 years ago

Thanks for that! Love my dog too! My constant companion.

• bonnieann925
    10 years ago

Funny clip! We recently adopted a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, similar to that of Charlotte Moss, but much more petite. She joins our Springer Spaniel, who we "fostered" 8 years ago and ended up adopting! Although we failed fostering, we continued to do transport for the New England chapter of English Springer Spaniel Rescue. Our first family dog was also a rescue Springer Spaniel. We love our dogs!

We have had rescue cats too. We lost one recently (indoor cat who got out.....tears on keyboard).

Mtn, very funny! Our 15 year old Springer waddles also. The vet calls her a gracious old dame!

Love the quote "adopting is so rewarding"!

• patricianat
    10 years ago

Our border collie has recently put on a lot of weight, not sure if it is the weather, lack of exercise or perhaps the grands feeding her Christmas snacks of cheese, but she has begun having trouble waddling and getting in the van.

Our most precious tuxedo cat died, at 19 years of age, not a long time ago and our 18-year-old highly bred blue Persian was euthanized a few months back secondary to arthritis, debilitation, kidney failure and seizure activity, all taking a toll on the two of us.

I am sort of having the waddling trouble too but I refuse, at my age, to allow exercise classes and food to control my life. As long as I hear from all my doctors how sharp my mind is, I am not going to join an exercise regimen and fear losing my mind in a gym to someone not worthy. Yes! also eccentric.

• dedtired
    10 years ago

Dammit! Now I want a dog.

• 1929Spanish
    10 years ago

Mtn, that was really funny. It took me a couple reads to get it! I'm trying to get rid of my waddle right now myself!

• Gooster
    10 years ago

that was great -- I especially liked seeing the dogs at home, with no great effort at staging the desgner's spaces.

mtnredux: Classic line.